Fans of Disney-Pixar’s Cars franchise will be able to rev up their engines at home as Cars 3: Driven to Win is coming to several game consoles.
The game will feature several classic Cars characters, such as Lightning McQueen and Mater, as well as new characters from Cars 3 like Jackson Storm and Cruz Ramirez.
Below is a the latest gameplay trailer.
Some of the game modes from the official site…
- Stunt Showcase: Catch air and perform as many stunts and tricks to get the highest score.
- Takedown: Collect and use a variety of power-ups to eliminate as many crash karts as possible to get the highest score.
- Best Lap Challenge: Beat your prime time score to set an all-time new record.
- Race: Hop into the tracks against Lightning McQueen and the gang to rev up for the ultimate challenge.
- Battle Race: Put your training to the test and race against your family and friends to become the ultimate champion.
The game will be available for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Wii U. It can be pre-ordered here and will be released on June 13, 2017.
Cars 3 revs into theaters a few days later, on June 16, 2017.
[Source: Disney PR]