It’s already beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Walt Disney World.
From July 15 through July 30, stores in Disney Springs will be offering special merchandise and treats to ring in the holidays… a little early. There will also be the opportunity to meet “Summer Santa.”
Here’s a rundown of some of the Christmas in July events in Disney Springs…
- Dockside Margaritas will offer Snowflake Margaritas
- “Summer Santa” Meet and Greet at Disney’s Days of Christmas from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- Enjoy Your Face will offer Christmas themed face painting
- Starbucks will offer holiday themed specialty beverages
- Goofy’s Candy Company will have holiday treats, including peppermint bark and gingerbread cookies
- AristoCrepes will offer gingerbread crepes
- Amorette’s Patisserie will offer gourmet gingerbread cookies
- UNIQLO will celebrate their 1 year anniversary with a Japanese Night Market
- Specialty Beverages will be available at STK Orlando, House of Blues and Joffrey’s Tea Traders
For more information, check out this post on the Disney Parks Blog.
Wanna go to Disney?
We recommend Mickey Vacations by Academy Travel, a Disney Platinum Earmarked agency. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando Resort and more -- they can do it all, and at no extra cost to you! CLICK HERE for a FREE no obligation quote
or call 609-978-0740 today!