It’s already beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Walt Disney World.
From July 15 through July 30, stores in Disney Springs will be offering special merchandise and treats to ring in the holidays… a little early. There will also be the opportunity to meet “Summer Santa.”
Here’s a rundown of some of the Christmas in July events in Disney Springs…
- Dockside Margaritas will offer Snowflake Margaritas
- “Summer Santa” Meet and Greet at Disney’s Days of Christmas from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- Enjoy Your Face will offer Christmas themed face painting
- Starbucks will offer holiday themed specialty beverages
- Goofy’s Candy Company will have holiday treats, including peppermint bark and gingerbread cookies
- AristoCrepes will offer gingerbread crepes
- Amorette’s Patisserie will offer gourmet gingerbread cookies
- UNIQLO will celebrate their 1 year anniversary with a Japanese Night Market
- Specialty Beverages will be available at STK Orlando, House of Blues and Joffrey’s Tea Traders
For more information, check out this post on the Disney Parks Blog.