The Disney Express Transportation Option allows Walt Disney World guests the option of bypassing long lines and security at the gates when “park hopping” from one theme park to another. Since its introduction in December 2016, the service has been met with favorable reviews from guests looking to maximize their time in the theme parks and it is increasing in popularity.
But like most things in Disney parks, price increases are inevitable.
Beginning today, the cost of the service has seen a slight increase. Here are the current rates:
- Single-day ticket: $19 ($4 increase)
Valid for date of purchase only
- Multi-day ticket: $29 ($4 increase)
Valid for up to 7 consecutive days beginning on date of purchase
Express Transportation tickets can be purchased at the following locations:
- All 4 theme park ticket windows and Guest Relations
- Disney Springs ticket window
- Disney Resort hotel concierge locations
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel ticket desks
- Kiosks at Express Transportation check-in locations
More details on this service can be found on the official site.
With Disney recently phasing out the Water Park Fun and More option in favor of the Park Hopper Plus option, it would’ve been nice to include the Disney Express Transportation as a bonus as opposed to being a separate service relatively few people know about. Maybe this is something we will see in a future upgrade of the Park Hopper?
How do you feel about this? Comment below or in the forums.