If you’re on the fence about going on a Disney Cruise, now might be the time to finally book that trip. Disney is releasing details on a new offer that will allow travelers to only have to pay half of the deposit for trips on a new 7-night or longer sailing between Dec. 21, 2017-Feb. 15, 2018.
This is the information being sent to Disney Travel Agents…
The Disney Cruise Line Half Deposit offer is now available for Travel Agents and Guests who book a new 7-night or longer sailing between Dec. 21, 2017-Feb. 15, 2018. Guests are only required to pay 50% of the cruise deposit amount to secure the booking and the offer can be applied to 7-night or longer sailings departing June 23, 2018-May 31, 2019. The remaining balance is due at time of final payment.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses, gratuities and Port Adventures are not included.
- Not valid on categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT), suites or Concierge-level staterooms.
- Valid on all 7-night or longer sailings that do not require final payment at time of booking and take place between June 23, 2018 and May 31, 2019.
- Rates are in U.S. dollars
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
This might be the time to pull the trigger on that “someday” cruise, or give one fantastic Christmas present.
For more information on this limited time offer, go here or call an authorized Disney Travel agent at 609-978-0740.[Source: Disney Travel Agents]
Wanna go to Disney?
We recommend Academy Travel, a Disney Platinum Earmarked agency. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando Resort and more -- they can do it all, and at no extra cost to you! Fill out the form below or call 609-978-0740 today!