Package includes admission to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and exclusive access to Toy Story Land! Read on for offer details and to get a no-obligation quote today!
You can kick off fall at in the most exciting way of all with this incredible vacation package at Walt Disney World Resort. From Sept. 3-8, 2018, you’ll enjoy a 5-night stay at select Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort, 4-day Magic Your Way® tickets with Park Hopper® Option and an itinerary full of magic, including some exclusive experiences just for Guests on this package! Book through Aug. 19, 2018.
Here’s a peek at what the incredible itinerary includes:
- Sept. 3, 2018 – Disney Resort hotel arrival
- Sept. 4, 2018 – Exclusive “Welcome to Fall” dinner at Epcot®, inspired by Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
- Sept. 5, 2018 – A nighttime journey aboard Kilimanjaro Safaris and an exclusive showing of Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park after park closing
- Sept. 6, 2018 – Two hours of exclusive evening access to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®
- Sept. 7, 2018 – Tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom® Park
- Sept. 8, 2018 – Disney Resort hotel check-out
Book now through August 19, 2018—and get excited for a vacation packed with adventure and spook-tacular memories!
For example, starting at $149 per person, per night, for a family of four – 2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10 to 17) and 1 child (ages 3 to 9) – can stay in a standard room at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and enjoy this offer for a total package price of $2,980*.
*The number of rooms allocated to this offer is limited. The number of packages available for purchase is limited. Valid theme park admission required to attend theme park events on September 4, 5 and 6 included with this offer. Theme park tickets with Park Hopper Option must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be by December 31, 2019. Special event tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only valid on September 7, 2018.