The full line up is out for the Epcot Eat to the Beat concert series at the 2017 International Food and Wine Festival–running August 31-November 13, 2017.
It looks like there is something for practically everyone. I see bands or singers from various styles and generations! If you are at the resorts for a few days and plan your trip right, you could see 2-3 of these groups.
I really love The Postmodern Jukebox! So bummed I’m not going to be there.
Here’s the list:
- Delta Rae — August 31-September 1
- The Hooters – September 2-3 –NEW!
- Baha Men — September 4-5 –NEW!
- Fuel — September 6-7
- Starship featuring Mickey Thomas – September 8-10
- Lauren Alaina – September 11-12–NEW!
- Plain White T’s — September 13-15
- Sister Hazel – September 16-17
- Air Supply — September 18-20
- David Cook — September 21-22
- Everclear — September 23-24
- Sugar Ray — September 25-27
- 38 Special – September 28-29
- Mark Wills — September 30-October 1 –NEW!
- American Authors – October 2-3 –NEW!
- Christopher Cross – October 4-5
- Devon Allman – October 6-8 –NEW!
- Dennis DeYoung: The Music of STYX — October 9-11
- Taylor Dane — October 12-13
- Jeffrey Osbourne – October 14-15
- Postmodern Jukebox — October 16-17 –NEW!
- 10,000 Maniacs — October 18-20 –NEW!
- Toad the Wet Sprocket — October 21-22
- Kenny G — October 23-24 –NEW!
- Billy Ocean – October 25-26
- Tiffany – October 27-October 29
- Hanson — October 30-November 1
- Blue October — November 2-3 –NEW!
- Living Colour — November 4-5
- Boyz II Men — November 6-8
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy — November 9-11
- Squeeze — November 12-13 –NEW!
You can catch performances from these groups three times daily at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM, and 8:00 PM. There is no extra charge to watch. The performances, like the Food and Wine Festival, are included in your Epcot admission price. If you haven’t been to the International Food and Wine Festival before I recommend you check it out. It can be crowded, but they have amazing food and entertainment. It’s worth the trip!
What do you think of the line up? Have you been to the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival before? What was the best thing you have eaten at the festival? Comment below and share!
Wanna go to Disney?
We recommend Mickey Vacations by Academy Travel, a Disney Platinum Earmarked agency. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando Resort and more -- they can do it all, and at no extra cost to you! CLICK HERE for a FREE no obligation quote
or call 609-978-0740 today!