The 2017 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival will be in “full bloom” beginning on March 1. This year the event will be hopping as Disney has announced a full slate of performers for their Garden Rocks concert series.
In addition to the music, dining packages are available that add preferred concert seating to meals at some of Epcot’s most popular restaurants.
Garden Rocks 2017 Concert Schedule
- March 3-4 – Jon Secada – “Just Another Day”
- March 5-6 – Dennis DeYoung – The Music of STYX “Grand Illusion”
- March 10-13 – Pointer Sisters “I’m So Excited”
- March 17-18 – Simple Plan – “Welcome to My Life”
- March 19-20 – Plain White T’s “Hey There Delilah”
- March 24-27 – Night Ranger “Sister Christian“
- March 31-April 3 – Little River Band “Reminiscing”
- April 7-10 – Blood, Sweat & Tears featuring Bo Bice “Spinning Wheel”
- April 14-17 – Gin Blossoms “Hey Jealousy”
- April 21-24 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- April 28-29 – Exposé “Point of No Return”
- April 30-May 1 – Berlin featuring Terri Nunn “Take My Breath Away”
- May 5-8 – STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
- May 12-15 – The Guess Who “American Woman”
- May 19-22 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry VIII, I Am”
- May 26-29 – The Spinners “Working My Way Back To You”
Garden Rocks 2017 Dining Package Pricing
- Breakfast Packages start at $39 plus tax (for adults) and $23 plus tax (for children, ages 3-9)
- Lunch Packages start at $39 plus tax (for adults) and $15.50 plus tax (for children, ages 3-9)
- Dinner Packages start at $53 plus tax (for adults) and $17.50 plus tax (for children, ages 3-9)
Concert performances are every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday of the Festival at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. & 8 p.m. in the America Gardens Theatre. Concerts are included with park admission to Epcot. Appearances subject to change.
How do I book a Dining Package?
Call your travel agent for more details (we recommend Mickey Vacations) or call Disney Dining at (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463
What do you think about Garden Rocks? Is it a must-do part of your trip to Epcot during the Flower and Garden Festival, or is it something you skip? Comment in the forums and let us know!
Wanna go to Disney?
We recommend Mickey Vacations by Academy Travel, a Disney Platinum Earmarked agency. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando Resort and more -- they can do it all, and at no extra cost to you! CLICK HERE for a FREE no obligation quote
or call 609-978-0740 today!