The Ultimate Disney Fall into Magic Package
Kick off fall in the most exciting way of all with a unique 4-day/5-night package from September 3 to 8, 2018 at select Disney Resort hotels. With this limited-time offer, you’ll delight in an itinerary full of magical must-dos and exclusive experiences just for Guests on this package. You’ll also enjoy a 5-night stay at a select Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort hotel and 4-day Magic Your Way theme park tickets with a Park Hopper Option!
For example, starting at $149 per person, per night, a family of four—2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10 to 17) and 1 child (ages 3 to 9)—can stay in a standard room at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and delight in the enchantment of this offer for a total package price of $2,980.*
The Ultimate Disney Fall into Magic Package Includes:
- Theme park ticket(s) with a Park Hopper Option
- Access to events and special offerings, including tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party valid only on date specified
Resorts included in Package are:
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Here’s a peek at what the incredible itinerary includes (Dates are Concrete)
- Tuesday, September 4, 2018: an exclusive “Welcome to Fall” dinner at Epcot inspired by the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Guests will be able to select 4:30PM or 8:00PM Reservation
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018: a nighttime Kilimanjaro Safaris tour followed by an exclusive showing of Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park after park closing
- Safari Tour is at 8:30PM and Rivers of Light Show is at 10:15PM
- Special Motor Coach Transportation will take guests back to Resort after RoL
- Thursday, September 6, 2018: two hours of exclusive evening access to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- 10:00PM -12:00AM (after Park closing.)
- Friday, September 7, 2018: tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom park
*The number of rooms allocated to this offer is limited. The number of packages available for purchase is limited. Valid theme park admission required to attend theme park events on September 4, 5 and 6 included with this offer. Theme park tickets with Park Hopper Option must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be by December 31, 2019. Special event tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only valid on September 7, 2018
- Must Check in on September 3, 2018 and Check out on September 8, 2018
- If you wish to extend your stay a separate package must be booked.
- The number of packages available for purchase is limited.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Valid theme park admission required to attend theme park events included with this offer.
- Theme park tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be by December 31, 2019.
- Offer excludes 3-bedroom Grand Villas.
How to Book
This package can only be booked over the phone. Contact your Travel Agent today and book now before packages run out.
Wanna go to Disney?
We recommend Academy Travel, a Disney Platinum Earmarked agency. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando Resort and more -- they can do it all, and at no extra cost to you! Fill out the form below or call 609-978-0740 today!
ADVERTISEMENT. Article continues below.