The Disney Parks Blog announced that they will be adding a second location for the Happily Ever After dessert party. You can choose from the Plaza Garden, better view of castle projection show, or the old location at the Tomorrowland Terrace, that offers reserved seating.
There will be 10 desserts featured for the event, and 8 of them are new!
- A Villains Chocolate Cupcake inspired by Ursula with purple buttercream and chocolate crispy pearls.
- Pineapple Delight is a Dole Whip-inspired treat, light and fresh with whipped pineapple panna cotta with pineapple compote and a fresh pineapple spear.
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries – dark chocolate, of course, are back.
- Chocolate Marshmallow Tart salutes Frontierland with a reimagined s’more: a graham cracker tart with chocolate custard topped with marshmallow meringue and a chocolate bar.
- Macarons, a sweet nod to Gaston’s Tavern in Fantasyland in flavors such as pistachio, raspberry, lemon, chocolate, coffee and vanilla.
- The bold Cheesecake Brownie Bite is in honor of the heroes in “Happily Ever After,” with a brownie topped with chocolate chip cheesecake and whipped cream. Add a drizzle of chocolate and more chocolate chips. This one is a repeat and guest favorite.
- Strawberry Tart inspiration comes from Main Street, U.S.A., an all-American dessert with a vanilla tart shell filled with lemon curd and raspberry sauce. Add a little strawberry mousse, strawberry crisp pearls and a little whipped cream with a fresh berry.
- The “Happily Ever After” Cupcake is the signature dessert – red velvet cake with yellow buttercream icing.
- Perfect for Instagramming with a “Happily Ever After” chocolate garnish.
- Chocolate Almond Cake features raspberry sauce in the center and a fresh raspberry on top.
- And Mickey is the muse for the Oreo Mickey Treat, whipped Oreo panna cotta topped with two chocolate ears and sprinkled with chocolate pearls on top of an Oreo.
So many to choose from! They all sound amazing!
If you would like to add the dessert party to your Disney trip, you can either contact your travel agent, call 407-WDW-DINE or add it online HERE. Pricing includes tax, but not gratuity: Plaza Garden viewing $59 ages 10+ and $35 ages 3 – 9. Tomorrowland Terrace is $79 for ages 10+, $47 ages 3 – 9. Of course separate Magic Kingdom admission is required for this event.
What would you like to try? Comment and let us know!
Wanna go to Disney?
We recommend Mickey Vacations by Academy Travel, a Disney Platinum Earmarked agency. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando Resort and more -- they can do it all, and at no extra cost to you! CLICK HERE for a FREE no obligation quote
or call 609-978-0740 today!