The Force will be strong in Orlando this April. With Star Wars Celebration, Star Wars Galactic Nights, the Star Wars Half-Marathon and the (very likely) premiere of the first trailer for The Last Jedi, Orlando is the place to be if you’re a Star Wars fan.
Unsurprisingly, Disney will be releasing a bunch of new parks exclusive merchandise for The Last Jedi in conjunction with Force For Change, the charity organization started by Lucasfilm in 2014.
These new The Last Jedi t-shirts and Disney trading pins will first be available at Star Wars Celebration (Booth 3463) and will not be available in the online Disney store or Shop Disney app. 25% of the retail price will be donated to UNICEF Kid Power, a charity that helps feed malnourished children all over the world.
After Celebration, the merchandise will be available at the following Disney parks retail locations:
Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Tatooine Traders and Star WarsLaunch Bay
- Disney Springs – Star WarsGalactic Outpost and Once Upon A Toy
- Magic Kingdom Park – Merchants of Venus
- Disneyland park – The Star Trader and Star WarsLaunch Bay
- Downtown Disney District – D-Street and World of Disney
Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi opens December 15, 2017. The plot is rumored to center on Rey (Daisey Ridley) training to be a Jedi Knight under the tutelage of Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill.)
Comment below or in the forums!