Just in time for Christmas, Pandora’s baby Banshees are back in stock and now available to order on ShopDisney.com.
This time, however, they’ll be limited to one per guest.
(They’re also significantly more expensive then they were this spring… costing $84.99, up from the initial price of $49.99. Supply and demand, people!)
Here is the official listing…
Form a lifelong bond with your very own banshee. Learn to control your banshee’s head, neck and wing movements and activate its call – then place it on your shoulder to take the official pledge to protect the environment where it lives.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Interactive Banshee toy with sounds and movement
- Lifelike skin, ”airbrushed” effect features, and translucent wing accents*
- Wired controller for neck, mouth, and wing movement (neck swivels, mouth opens, wings expand)
- Stabilizer clip and belt clip for controller
- On/off button under Banshee’s belly activates sounds
- Shoulder perch with magnetic attachment (base slips under shirt to secure on shoulder)
- Complete instructions
- Packaging with Na’vi weaving designs by artist Daphne Yap
- As seen in Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Excerpt from the Certificate of Authenticity:
We at the Pandora Conservation Initiative are thrilled to present you with your very own banshee, an animal that symbolizes our commitment to living in harmony with the natural world. The banshee is very important to the Na’vi, the indigenous inhabitants of Pandora. They call it an ikran in their Na’vi language, and each Na’vi hunter forms a lifelong bond with an ikran. We hope that you will bond with your banshee as well – please know that you are now part of a community around the world made up of those who have chosen to take responsibility for their very own banshees… Thank you for joining us in our efforts to protect both Pandora and the amazing planet Earth on which you live.
If you’ll recall, there was a shortage of the interactive Banshees shortly after Pandora – The World of Avatar opened in May. Scalpers took to eBay to sell them for many times their initial price tag of $49.99.[Source: ShopDisney]
Wanna go to Disney?
We recommend Academy Travel, a Disney Platinum Earmarked agency. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando Resort and more -- they can do it all, and at no extra cost to you! Fill out the form below or call 609-978-0740 today!