UPDATE – Disney has confirmed that the exclusion of the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train was an oversight on the website, and that it will indeed be running during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. (Hap tip: Sam Cuffling)
Hi, ho, hi, ho – to another ride you’ll have to go. According to the Disney Moms Panel, the popular Seven Dwarfs Mine Train rollercoaster will not be running during this year’s Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween event in the Magic Kingdom.
The attractions that will be open during the event are:
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- A Pirate’s Adventure ~ Treasures of the Seven Seas
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Haunted Mansion
- Prince Charming Regal Carousel
- “It’s a small world”
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mad Tea Party
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- The Barnstormer
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Space Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween is one of the most popular ticketed events in Walt Disney World, and it begins on select dates in September of this year.
You can purchase tickets here.
Wanna go to Disney?
We recommend Mickey Vacations by Academy Travel, a Disney Platinum Earmarked agency. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando Resort and more -- they can do it all, and at no extra cost to you! CLICK HERE for a FREE no obligation quote
or call 609-978-0740 today!