The Force returns to Disney’s Hollywood Studios once again this fall. Disney has just announced a second installment of Star Wars: Galactic Nights, likely to capitalize on the hype for Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi.
Star Wars: Galactic Nights is a special ticketed event that can best be described as a ramped up version of the old Star Wars Weekends. This incarnation takes place on December 16, 2017, one day after the release of The Last Jedi. Like the first event (held during Star Wars Celebration) this takes place after normal park hours, from 7 p.m to 12 midnight. Tickets are priced at $129 adults, $124 ages 3-9 and go on sale Sept. 6, 2017.
Here’s what guests can expect to see:
- Star Wars Entertainment – Both Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular fireworks and the Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away stage show will be enhanced with special saga elements.
- Sneak Peeks at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – The Epic Theater will play host to a special one-night-only panel discussion about Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, the 14-acre Star Wars expansion that’s set to open in 2019 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Special Photo Ops – Throughout the park, Guests can step into immersive and iconic scenes from their favorite Star Wars films in a series of incredibly detailed photo locations, including new backdrops inspired by Star Wars Rebels and other scenes from the saga.
- Character Encounters – Guests can be on the lookout for Star Wars characters like Ewoks, AWR Troopers and roaming droids; Jedi Knights teaching younglings in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple; rocketing to the stars aboard Star Tours – The Adventures Continue; and more.
- Exclusive F&B and Merchandise – Even more specialty Star Wars-themed food and beverage and merchandise will be available.
- Enjoy park attractions – Select attractions will be open to all Guests. At embarkation points to Star Tours – The Adventures Continue, you may come face-to-face with Stormtroopers on the lookout for a Rebel spy.
To buy tickets today, you can order via the official Disney website here.
[Source: Disney PR]
Wanna go to Disney?
We recommend Mickey Vacations by Academy Travel, a Disney Platinum Earmarked agency. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando Resort and more -- they can do it all, and at no extra cost to you! CLICK HERE for a FREE no obligation quote or call 609-978-0740 today!