Halloween Horror Nights 2018 is getting ready to scare up some fun at Universal Orlando Resort this September, and you can enter for a chance to get advance access!
From the Universal Orlando blog…
Do you have the guts to take the #HHNChallenge? We’re hosting an exclusive Halloween Horror Nights 2018 fan experience on Wednesday, September 12. Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win a credential for you and a friend to attend the #HHNChallenge Social Media Meet-Up.
Click the link below to Tweet us with “I accept the #HHNChallenge” to enter for your chance to win one of 25 credentials for you and a guest to participate in a house experience with a video shoot prior to the official opening Halloween Horror Nights 2018 at Universal Studios Florida. Call for entries begins on Tuesday, September 4, and ends on Friday, September 7, at 5pm ET.
ADVERTISEMENT. Article continues below.
#HHNChallenge Social Media Meet-Up
- Date: Wednesday, September 12
- Group 1 Check-in: Universal Studios Florida Arches (TIME TBD)
- Group 2 Check-In: Universal Studios Florida Arches (TIME TBD)
- Estimated End Time: 8pm
Each winner will receive:
- General Parking at Universal Orlando Resort
- A single night (off peak) ticket to Halloween Horror Nights 2018 for the winner and their guest
- A video of your house experience
You and a guest will experience one of the haunted houses prior to the official start of Halloween Horror Nights 2018 while one of you wear a specially mounted camera vest to capture your reactions to the house experience. Below are some mandatory requirements to participate:
- Either you or your guest will be strapped into a reverse point-of-view camera vest for the house experience which will record and capture your reactions and experiences. In order to complete the house experience, the participant must be able to hold up to 15 pounds for at least 20 minutes while moving through the house.
- Universal Orlando Resort may, at its sole discretion, select to commercially use photographs, recorded video and film footage of you, your reactions, and your experiences at this event to further advertise, promote, and publicize Halloween Horror Nights 2018 and future years of Halloween Horror Nights.
- All participants must sign a liability and publicity release form prior to participation.
- All participants will need to be in compliance with the event dress code. Information regarding dress code will be distributed to invitees within the invitation email.
- All participants will be prohibited from using cellphones, cameras and other recording devices in designated areas.
- All participants must adhere to the existing rules and regulations of Halloween Horror Nights and Universal Orlando Resort.
Before entering, please review the following additional guidelines:
- Each person who enters the HHN Challenge will receive one single entry into the sweepstakes.
- If your guest is under the age of 18, you must be his/ her legal guardian.
- Meet-up invites are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- This event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- All participants must be willing and able to experience a haunted house at Halloween Horror Nights while being filmed.
- Government-issued ID will be required for check-in at the Meet-Up.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Starts September 4, 2018 and ends September 7, 2018 at 5pm ET. Enter by Tweeting I accept the #HHNChallenge and you will be automatically entered into the drawing. Open only to Florida residents who are 18 or older. Parking fees are included with event; no transportation (ground or air) is included. Prize includes exclusive house experience and video of house experience. 25 winners will be selected. Each winner will receive an invitation for them and a guest to attend this exclusive event. ARV for each winner is $194. Sponsor: Universal City Development Partners Ltd. d/b/a Universal Orlando Resort™. For Official Rules, visit bit.ly/UORSMRules.
Please note that this contest is being run by Universal Orlando and not The Kingdom Insider. We take no responsibility for typographical errors or prize fulfillment.
This content was originally published on on the official Universal Orlando Resort Blog. The Kingdom Insider takes no responsibility for errors in syndicated content.
Wanna go to Disney?
We recommend Academy Travel, a Disney Platinum Earmarked agency. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando Resort and more -- they can do it all, and at no extra cost to you! Fill out the form below or call 609-978-0740 today!