1. Disney PhotoPass Service offers onboard photo capture at 13 Walt Disney World Resort attractions. After linking your attraction photo captured at Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror you’ll also see an Animated Magic Shot in your Disney account.
3. Our new Super Zoom Magic Shot lets you capture yourself in front of Cinderella Castle like never before! From 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (weather permitting), look for a photographer in the East Plaza Garden at Magic Kingdom Park who will assist you with capturing a one-of-a-kind video and two photos from a unique angle above the park. While all Guests can preview this content in their Disney account, the video can only be downloaded and shared by those with Memory Maker or Memory Maker One Day.
4. There are three Disney PhotoPass Studios at Walt Disney World Resort: at the Marketplace at Disney Springs, Sir Mickey’s at Magic Kingdom Park, and on the second floor of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. These studios are open to all Guests, and none of them requires a reservation to capture photos. The studios at Magic Kingdom Park and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa allow you to capture photos in front of a standard backdrop, while the studio at Disney Springs offers both standard backdrops and an assortment of Disney-themed virtual backdrops.
5. Through December 19, 2019, Eligible Service Members and their spouses can purchase Memory Maker for the special price of $98 at Walt Disney World Resort theme park ticket windows. Details about this offer, including applicable terms and conditions, are available here.
6. Each park has a Disney PhotoPass Center you can visit to ask any questions you have about your photos. You can also receive assistance choosing and purchasing the perfect photo products for your vacation, including Memory Maker, Memory Maker One Day, and prints.
7. You can purchase personalized products like ornaments, phone cases, coasters, mugs, photo books, and wood and metal prints featuring your vacation memories by visiting the Disney PhotoPass webpage and following the appropriate links.*
8. Our most popular Magic Shot features Tinker Bell, but we currently offer more than 50 Magic Shots across Walt Disney World Resort! Visit the albums section of our Facebook page to see which ones are currently available in the parks. These albums are continually updated, so be sure to check them out right before your visit.
9. Disney PhotoPass photographers capture photos along the course during runDisney races. You can view these photos in your Disney account alongside your other Disney PhotoPass memories. These race photos are also included as part of an active Memory Maker or Memory Maker One Day entitlement, so you can take home your race photos plus the photos you capture with Disney PhotoPass Service in the parks for one price!
10. You might know that Memory Maker allows you to download all of your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos captured at Walt Disney World Resort during your vacation. But did you also know the price varies depending on when you purchase it? If you purchase Memory Maker three or more days in advance of your vacation, the price is $169. If you purchase it during or after your vacation, the price is $199.**
The Twilight Zone® is a registered trademark of CBS, Inc. and used with permission pursuant to a license with CBS, Inc.
Parks, attractions, entertainment or character experiences may change operating hours; close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, special events, character availability or other reasons; and otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of the Walt Disney World Resort.
*Photo gift products are offered by a third party, EZ Prints. Not all Disney PhotoPass photos can be used in EZ Prints products. Use of Disney PhotoPass photos by EZ Prints will be subject to EZ Prints’ own policies and terms, and Disney will not be responsible for EZ Prints products, site or actions. More information on third-party products can be found in the Disney PhotoPass terms and policies. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
**Disney PhotoPass Service and Memory Maker are subject to the applicable terms and policies. Includes photos taken during the applicable Memory Maker Window as defined in such terms (generally, photos taken (i) within one day for Memory Maker One Day or (ii) within 30 days from the date of first activation for standard Memory Maker). If Memory Maker is purchased at the advance purchase price, any photos taken within 3 days of the date Memory Maker is purchased are not included and must be purchased separately. A MagicBand is required to receive certain attraction photos and other digital content. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass Photos in your account will expire pursuant to the expiration policy. Downloads are restricted to personal use only. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Valid theme park admission required for certain photo locations.
This content was originally published on on the Disney Parks Blog. The Kingdom Insider takes no responsibility for errors in syndicated content.
Want to go on vacation?
We recommend Academy Travel, a Disney Diamond Earmarked agency. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Universal Orlando Resort, Sea World and more -- they can do it all, and at no extra cost to you! Fill out the form below or call 609-978-0740 today!