Not be be outdone by Epcot in Walt Disney World, Disneyland’s own Food & Wine Festival begins on March 2 and runs through April 12.
Reservations are now being accepted for special events like Celebrity Chef LIVE, Sweet Sundays and the Winemaker and Brewmaster Dinners.
Here are the dates for the upcoming 2018 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival special events …
- Taste of the Festival (March 1)
- Guy Fieri LIVE! at the Hyperion (March 9)
- Robert Irvine LIVE! at the Hyperion (March 30)
- Disney Family of Wines Dinner (March 29)
- David Arthur Winemaker Dinner at Carthay Circle Restaurant (April 5)
- Karl Strauss Brewmaster Dinner at Steakhouse 55 (March 8)
- Flora Springs Winemaker Dinner at Steakhouse 55 (March 15)
Ongoing dining experiences:
- Demonstrations and events featuring renowned celebrity chefs (reservations required for select events and extra charge applies)
- Wine, beer and spirits educational seminars (reservations required and extra charge applies)
- Gourmet dinners with wine and beer pairings (reservations required and extra charge applies)
- Sweet Sundays
Wanna go to Disney?
We recommend Academy Travel, a Disney Platinum Earmarked agency. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Universal Orlando Resort, Sea World and more -- they can do it all, and at no extra cost to you! Fill out the form below or call 609-978-0740 today!