Before I knew about Academy Travel, I took my first trip to Walt Disney World with my mom. Since it was our first time going, we spent almost the entire year pre-planning everything: transportation from the airport, the best affordable hotels to stay at, the best dining at each park, etc. It was super time-consuming and stressful; these trips can be pretty expensive, and of course, you want to spend your money wisely and have a magical time. About a year after that trip, I learned about Academy Travel and all they have to offer, and it’s been life-changing. They have since booked all my trips to Walt Disney World and with Disney Cruise Line. It’s made my life stress-free and an extra relief knowing they will find all the best deals. If you’re trying to plan a trip to Walt Disney World (or even Disneyland!) but are daunted with the task of researching and going through the same things I did, do yourself a favor and reach out to them to get a free quote (link at the bottom of this article). Here are five things an Academy Travel Agent can help you book for your trip of a lifetime:
1. Transportation: Once you get off the plane, you obviously have to figure out how to get to your hotel or the airport at the end of your trip. Is it best to Uber, take a shuttle (but which shuttle???), etc.? Academy Travel knows all the best modes of transportation, and they can find the best rate and book it for you! They will send you the information about where to go; all you have to do is show up!
2. Park Tickets: Park tickets are a given; Academy Travel Agents all know about the best deals! Save yourself the time and research and request a FREE quote from an Academy Travel Agent, and they will get back to you with the best deal for the time you’re looking to go!
3. Hotel: Walt Disney World offers 4 resort types (Deluxe Villas, Deluxe Resorts, Moderate, and Value), plus a campground. An Academy Agent can let you know what the best options are for your budget!
4. Dining Reservations: Sometimes, dining reservations can be hard to get depending on where you want to eat. Let an Academy Travel Agent help you with booking reservations for dining so you don’t have to spend a bunch of time hitting the refresh button and waiting for a time to pop up!
5. Park Excursions/Enchanting Extras: Walt Disney World offers many different extras/excursions, such as The Behind the Seeds Tour at EPCOT, Disney’s Keys to the Kingdom Tour at Magic Kingdom, Starlight Safari at Animal Kingdom Lodge, and so much more! If you’re interested in these extras during your visit, an Academy Travel Agent can book it and add it to your itinerary!
Are you ready to book your Disney vacation? Leave all the details to our friends at Academy Travel Agency & let one of their Disney experts take it from here! Just click here to select your Disney destination of choice, fill out the quick & easy questionnaire, and your personalized, free agent will be in touch soon! Take a look around our website in the meantime, and read all about resorts, cruises, dining, entertainment & more! Be sure to follow us @thekingdominsider on Instagram & The Kingdom Insider on Facebook for updates & Insider info on what’s not to be missed! Get excited, the countdown to your vacation is ON!