And just like that, I spoke too soon again (thinking Walt Disney World was immune to the price increase that just took place at Disneyland).
Disney World Annual Passholders also saw a price increase this morning. The last time Annual Passhodlers saw an increase, it was back in June 2019.
There was also no price increase for Water Parks annual pass or the water parks after 2 pm pass. Florida residents who choose to pay the monthly payments for their passes are now required to put down a $159 deposit.
- Disney Platinum Plus: Was $1219 Now $1295
- Platinum Pass: Was $1119 Now $1195
- Gold Pass (FL Residents/DVC): Was $699 Now $719
- Silver Pass (FL Residents/DVC): Was $519 Now $539
- Theme Park Select Pass (FL Residents): Was $439 Now $439 (remained the same)
- Disney Weekday Select (FL Residents): Was $349 Now $369
- Epcot After 4 (FL Residents): Was $304 Now $319
Want to go on vacation?
We recommend Academy Travel, a Disney Diamond Earmarked agency. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Universal Orlando Resort, Sea World and more -- they can do it all, and at no extra cost to you! Fill out the form below or call 609-978-0740 today!