Lunar New Year is one of the most important celebrations of the year among East and Southeast Asian cultures, a celebration of the arrival of spring and the beginning of a new year on the lunisolar calendar. To celebrate this important holiday, Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs is introducing limited-time dishes inspired by traditional cuisines and flavors. Specials will run from Feb. 9 through Feb. 25.
- Crispy Soft Shell Crab with Singaporean-style spicy chili sauce and bao buns. An arrangement of Singaporean cuisine. $17
- Flash Fried Whole Branzino, served with sweet and sour sauce and cucumber slaw as well as a choice of white or brown rice. An arrangement of Chinese cuisine, and Chef Masaharu Morimoto signature dish. $42
- “Tang Yuan” black sesame paste filled mochi, with warm coconut broth, orange zest, and strawberries. A traditional Chinese dessert. $12
Two specialty cocktails will also be offered:
- Good Fortune: Bulleit rye whiskey, apple brandy, peach liqueur, agave, lemon and ginger bitters, topped with red wine. Garnished with a fortune cookie clip on the side. $19
- Jade Empress – Hendrick’s gin, orgeat, Luxardo maraschino, lemon, matcha, and Fee foam. Garnished with matcha salt rim. $18
Reservations for Morimoto Asia can be made via the My Disney Experience App!
Are you ready to book your Disney vacation? Leave all the details to our friends at Academy Travel Agency & let one of their Disney experts take it from here! Just click here to select your Disney destination of choice, fill out the quick & easy questionnaire, and your personalized, free agent will be in touch soon! Take a look around our website in the meantime, and read all about resorts, cruises, dining, entertainment & more! Be sure to follow us @thekingdominsider on Instagram & The Kingdom Insider on Facebook for updates & Insider info on what’s not to be missed! Get excited, the countdown to your vacation is ON!