Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights is by far one of the best Halloween events of the season in both Orlando and Hollywood. Most people (including myself) in general just love to be scared, and Universal knows how to deliver in fun and safe ways. To put it bluntly, every single year I have gone, I have been absolutely terrified without being put in any actual real danger. The detail they put into their haunted houses, scare zones, etc., is just unreal and makes for a fun and terrifying experience.
This upcoming 2022 season is looking to be the best Halloween season yet. Universal has been making announcements left and right about all the haunted houses fans can expect to look forward to this year, including a brand new haunted house, The Weeknd: After Hours Nightmare. Universal Studios has made another announcement for Halloween Horror Nights, but this one is just for the Hollywood location. Harry Potter fans, get ready because Death Eaters will be joining Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights for the first time ever!
“The Wizarding World of Harry Potter” will be open during Halloween Horror Nights and Death Eaters, a group of Voldemort’s most devoted followers, will roam Hogsmeade village looking to recruit guests to the Dark Lord’s cause. This part of the park has never done anything special for the Halloween season, so this will be a really exciting addition to the event for both muggles and wizards alike!
Other haunted houses this year will include:
- “Universal Monsters: Legends Collide”
- “Killer Klowns from Outer Space” traps guests in a frightening funhouse of murderous clown-like creatures based on the cult classic of the same name (I went through this one a few years and it was terrifying!)
- “La Llorona: The Weeping Woman” the children she murdered.
- “El Pueblo del Terror” is an extension of “La Llorona: The Weeping Woman”
- “Scarecrow: The Reaping”
- “The Horrors of Blumhouse”
- “Terror Tram” has expanded to include a cinematic twist on Jordan Peele’s Us. The new element will involve The Tethered, a revolutionary army of vengeful doppelgängers who terrorize visitors on the Jupiter’s Claim set from the filmmaker’s latest, Nope.
- “Halloween” ventures back to where it all began in an eerily authentic haunted house that recreates the most chilling moments from John Carpenter’s original 1978 horror masterpiece.
Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights will run from September 8-October 31 this year. Reach out to an Academy Travel Agent today for tickets!
Are You Ready to Book Your Next Vacation Today?
Be sure to call your Academy Travel agent today for more information and help with booking your next vacation! Because here at The Kingdom Insider, we have plenty of resources for you, just a click away! We have an incredible team of dedicated Disney experts and Travel Planners at Academy Travel. They are ready to help you plan out every detail of your vacation, so you don’t have to worry! Call Your Travel Agent to Book, find a travel agent here, or visit AcademyTravel.com