Beginning yesterday, March 18, 2020, an automatic final payment extension was added to select 2020 summer reservations. Final payments will now be extended out an additional 30 days. (For example, a departure with a final payment due yesterday, March 18, 2020, is now extended to April 17, 2020.)
The impacted sailings are:
- Disney Dream: Sailing embarking on June 17 – sailings embarking on August 30
- Disney Fantasy: Sailing embarking on July 18 – sailings embarking on August 31
- Disney Wonder: Sailing embarking on July 20 – sailings embarking on August 31
- Disney Magic: Sailing embarking on August 5 – sailings embarking on August 30
The following policies apply:
- Guests will not be able to complete Online Check-In or book Cruise Activities/Port Adventures if they have not paid in full
- Disney Cruise Line Air will continue to follow existing policies
o Payment will be due at time of final for Flexible Air
o Restricted Air is non-refundable once paid
- The cancellation policy will shift by 30 days for all non-suite/non-concierge staterooms
o There are no changes to the cancellation policy for Suites and Concierge Staterooms
Want to go on vacation?
We recommend Academy Travel, a Disney Diamond Earmarked agency. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Universal Orlando Resort, Sea World and more -- they can do it all, and at no extra cost to you! Fill out the form below or call 609-978-0740 today!