Make your next family game night a rolling good time with Mickey and the gang! Put these bowling pins together and take turns knocking ’em down with a rubber ball.
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Small rubber ball
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Play
- Print out the pins on regular paper or cardstock and cut them out.
- Starting with Mickey, make slits on tabs A, B, and C where indicated to separate the tab from the pin. Make four-folds along the dashed lines at the base of Mickey’s neck toward you. Make all other folds along the dashed lines away from you.
- Glue all the A, B, C, and D tabs to the inside of the pin to create the pin’s body shape. Glue the E tabs to the inside of the pin’s top to close it like a lid. Repeat this step for all the other pins.
- Set them up and knock ’em down with a small rubber ball!
Cutting should be done by an adult.