The Disney Park Pass system will open tomorrow for existing ticket holders.
As a reminder, Disney will not open new availability at a pre-announced time of day and they will continue to use virtual waiting rooms as needed. As we shared before, we anticipate many guests will begin making their park reservations right away, so wait times may be longer earlier in the day.
To help our readers who are planning to make park reservations, here are a few additional reminders for existing ticket holders:
- Existing ticket holders will be able to make reservations for the number of days of valid theme park admission.
- To provide existing ticket holders with additional flexibility, partially used multi-day theme park tickets with a usage window impacted by park closure, or date-specific theme park tickets purchased through June 6, 2020 with a valid use period beginning March 12, 2020 or later, will automatically be extended to use any date through September 26, 2021. Florida Resident Discover Disney Tickets may be used through September 30, 2020.
- At this time, guests will be able to select one park per day; visiting more than one park per day will be temporarily unavailable upon the reopening of the theme parks due to attendance limitations. Guests with existing tickets that include the Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option have options available to them for ticket modifications and cancellations, and can visit DisneyWorld.com/Updates for more.
- Ensure your ticket is linked to your My Disney Experience account for each member of your travel party.
- Contact the Disney Reservation Center via phone or online chat if these tips do not resolve the issue. Please note that we are experiencing a high call and chat volume at this time.
Also, Disney will begin sales of 2021 tickets tomorrow. Guests will be able to view park reservation availability online prior to purchasing their tickets.
Later this summer, we will resume sales of 2020 tickets and Disney Resort hotel arrivals, based on availability of park reservations, while we continue to provide guests with existing tickets and Annual Passholders the opportunity to make park reservations for 2020 dates.