Several Walt Disney World character meals have seen a price increase this past week. Yes, restaurants often have their prices increased throughout the year, but what’s different about this was that there was no formal announcement. Disney increased the prices on the down low, hoping guests wouldn’t notice.
Here’s a list of the restaurants that have had their prices increased:
- 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast Disney’s BoardWalk Inn’s Trattoria al Forno
- Hollywood & Vine at Hollywood Studios
- Garden Grill at Epcot
- Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom
- Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Cape May Cafe at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Storybook Dining at Artist’s Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Akershus Royal Banquet at Epcot
- Tusker House at Animal Kingdom
- ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Adult meals at all the locations listed above have gone up $1. The kids meal prices are where they get you. They’ve gone up $3-$4! What do you think? Has the character dining prices gotten out of control?