Are you a fan of Bourbon?
If your answer is yes, Disney had a new experience for you! Beginning May 1 and running to June 17, Disney Springs is offering the “Bourbon Trail.” Guests 21 and older can tour around Disney Springs shops and restarurants to “discover bourbon-inspired beverages and food pairings.”
There is a map that indicates all of the special drink and dish pairings.
Let’s take a look at what’s on the trail!
“Stop at the House of Blues Restaurant and Bar
- Fine and Mellow – featuring Knob Creek Bourbon, St. Elder, lemon juice, strawberry, and rhubarb bitters
- Hurry Sundown Old Fashioned – featuring Maker’s Mark Bourbon, Benedictine, butter pecan syrup, bitters, and caramel pecan bacon
- Smoked Brisket or Smoked Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Homemade Bread Pudding – with toffee sauce and bourbon butter
Splitsville Dining Room
- The Trifecta – a stirred concoction of Old Forester 100, Carpano Antica Vermouth, Benedictine, and Pimento Dram
- BBQ Chicken Pizza – BBQ sauce, topped with marinated grilled chicken, BBQ sauce, smoked gouda, mozzarella, cilantro, and red onion
Bongos Cuban Café
- Angel’s Envy Bourbon Mojito – featuring Angel’s Blue Envy Bourbon, simple syrup, soda water, and fresh mint leaves
- Authentic Cuban Style Churrasco Certified Angus Beef – a 10-ounce skirt steak hand-cut and served with house-made chimichurri sauce, white rice, and beans
- Strawberry Bourbon Sour Slushie – bourbon, sweet strawberry puree, and lemonade
- Citrus Fresh – salmon, green leaf lettuce, cucumber, onion, spinach, and jalapeño tempura crunch wasabi ponzu sauce (available as a bowl or wrap)
Planet Hollywood Observatory
- Bulleit Frontier Old Fashioned – featuring Bulleit Bourbon, sugar, and bitters
- BBQ Ribs – fall-off-the-bone St. Louis-style ribs, slow cooked in-house, smothered with BBQ sauce, and served with triple fries
- Double Down – featuring Woodford Reserve and lemon juice
- Double Smoked Bacon – served with date chutney, oven-dried tomatoes, and crispy garlic
- Bag O’ Donuts – enhanced with dulche de leche filling and spice chocolate and raspberry sauces
- Enzo’s Bourbon Swizzle – featuring Bulleit Bourbon, lemon juice, ginger syrup, bitters, and fresh mint sprigs with notes of spice, rye, and cedar
- Salumi and Formaggi Board – an impressive selection of meats and cheeses
- Peach Tree Downs – peach mint julep with a nutty pecan finish featuring Knob Creek Bourbon and Old Camp Peach Pecan Whiskey, with a rich, sweet, woody, full-bodied and almost-fruity flavor and aromas of toasted nuts, grain, and oak
- DB Clothesline Candied Bacon – maple and black pepper-infused bacon served with a sour pickle
Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
- Kentucky Sunrise – featuring Jim Beam Bourbon, orange juice, and grenadine
- Argentinian Skirt Steak – 10-ounce char-grilled skirt steak topped with caramelized onions and chimichurri and served with wasabi or truffle fries
- Woodford Reserve Bourbon – comprised of more than 200 delectable flavor notes, from bold grain and wood to sweet aromatics: spice, fruit, and floral notes
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
- The Gold Cup – featuring Bulleit Bourbon, Jameson Black Barrel Irish Whiskey, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, and muddled mint, lime, and cucumber
- Dub Schpuds – herb roasted potato wedges with a Smithwick’s & Dubliner cheese dip
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Coffee Old Fashioned – Woodford Reserve Bourbon, Kahlua Coffee Liqueur, Joffrey’s Cold Brew Coffee, Vanilla Syrup, Aromatic Bitters, and served with a coffee ganache square
- Snakebite Sliders – three gourmet beef sliders with tomato-bacon jam, house-made pickles, shredded lettuce and cheese
- Orlando Pride – featuring Old Forester Bourbon and a homemade blackberry citrus purée
- Calamari – hoisin chili marinated calamari rings lightly fried with a medley of peppers and served with a side of hoisin chili sauce
- Southern Sangria – featuring Medley Bros. Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, peach liqueur, Tempranillo, and seasonal fruit with warm notes of caramel, oak, and spices that are followed by touches of creamy vanilla, milk chocolate, and caramelized sugar
- The Pork Chop – a 10-ounce pork chop served with house-made applesauce and fresh green beans
The Polite Pig
- Winner’s Circle – featuring Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, Pamplemousee grapefruit liqueur, and elderflower tonic, with a rich and complex flavors and hints of vanilla, toffee, and candied fruit
- The Southern Pig Sandwich – mouthwatering pulled pork, fennel-apple slaw, tangy mustard BBQ and Dukes Mayonnaise
- Bórbon Néctar – featuring Basil Hayden’s Bourbon, 3 dashes of organic agave, 5 drops of Elemakule Tiki Bitters, and orange peel with lean oak, corn, and caramel flavors and finishes of warm toffee, spice, and drying wood
- Carne Asada – garlic and red chili-marinated Creekstone Natural Black Angus Steak, black beans refritos with queso fresco, and caramelized plantains with crema and Cotija cheese and served with tomatillo salsa and warm tortillas
- Smoked Bourbon Gelato Shake – vanilla gelato blended with Knob Creek Single Barrel Bourbon, hickory smoke, and dark chocolate sauce and topped with a bacon strip
- Southern Burger – signature blend beef patty topped with a fried green tomato, pimento cheese, lettuce, grilled onion, and bacon
Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- The Old Fashioned Elder – featuring Michter’s Bourbon and St. Germain Elderflower
- Basil Hayden’s Mint Julep – featuring Basil Hayden’s Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky, simple syrup, and sprigs of fresh mint
- Famous Thigh High Chicken Biscuits – three biscuits topped with Chef Art’s fried chicken thighs, drizzled with hot honey, and served alongside bread and butter pickles”
You can get your own Bourbon Trail passport at the Disney Springs Welcome Center or any participating locations.
What do you want to try? What have you tried and want to recommend? Comment and let us know!
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Wanna go to Disney?
We recommend Academy Travel, a Disney Diamond Earmarked agency. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Universal Orlando Resort, Sea World and more -- they can do it all, and at no extra cost to you! Fill out the form below or call 609-978-0740 today!