The Disney Parks Blog announced today that Disneyland is adding a second night for the Disney After Dark Star Wars Event. The one scheduled for May 3 was so popular they decided to give guests a second chance at attending on May 9.
Guests will again be given access to the following:
- After-hours access to Disneyland park, with mix-in access beginning at 6 p.m.
- Special entertainment, including a galactic dance party and character encounters!
- Themed décor and immersive Star Wars-themed photo opportunities.
- Specialty food and beverage offerings.
- Commemorative lanyard, event credential and unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the event.
But that’s not all. With a new night comes NEW experiences which include:
- Opportunity to be among the first to purchase Solo: A Star Wars Story pins (quantities are limited).
- An additional Star Wars-themed photo opportunity.
- Acme Archives Limited artist showcase and signing.
- Book signing for “It’s Your Universe” (quantities are limited).
A limited number of tickets will go on sale starting May 1. Pricing and details to come.
You don’t have to attend one of these events to get in on the fun, beginning on May 4th (May the 4th be with you day) all Disneyland park guests will be able to enjoy the March of the First Order, the Rey meet and greet at the Launch Bay and the Hyperspace Mountain- Space Mountain overlay!
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Want to go on vacation?
We recommend Academy Travel, a Disney Diamond Earmarked agency. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Universal Orlando Resort, Sea World and more -- they can do it all, and at no extra cost to you! Fill out the form below or call 609-978-0740 today!