Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park will reopen April 30, 2021
Here are some important tidbits for you to know before you go:
Cleaning procedures will be enhanced throughout the Disneyland Resort, with hand wash stations, sanitizer stations, face coverings required and physical distancing marks.
Temporary adjustments will be in place to promote physical distancing such as no more than three households in a party size, limited capacity in the parks and attractions within.
Experiences may be modified for reduced contact. Including online check-in process and changes to housekeeping.
The Theme Park Reservation system will be set in place. Much like Walt Disney World, you will need a valid ticket and a reservation to enter the parks on any given day. This is a requirement for those 3 and older. Park Hopping will be available to those with the proper tickets to do so after 1pm each day.
Only California residents may be admitted to the parks at this time, proof of residency may be required.
When can you start booking your reservations?
On April 12, 2021 at 8am PT the theme park reservation system will open to existing ticket holders and they will be able to book a reservation, pending their ticket type. Reservations for select dates may be available on a rolling basis.
On April 15, 2021 at 8am PT theme park ticket sales will resume for California residents with a limit of 3 households per party in alignment with current state guidelines.
- Once entering the reserved park of your choice, those with the proper admission to do so, my park-hop after 1pm.
Fore more info regarding tickets and booking reservations visit fellow Insider, Kristin’s previous article HERE
What will look different at Disneyland Resort reopening?
- Certain Attractions and experiences that gather large crowds such as parades, nighttime spectaculars and character meet and greets will be temporarily suspended.
- In lieu of meet and greets, characters can be seen across the parks to entertain and delight guests in a new way.
- Extra Magic Hours, Magic Mornings, FastPasses and Maxpasses will be temporarily suspended to better manage park capacities.
What are the park hours?
- Both Disneyland and California Adventure will open 9am-7pm April 30th and those hours will continue until May 14th, when they will move to a 9pm close for both parks until at least June 28th (these are the only dates currently listed on the website). These hours are subject to change.
What attractions will not be in operation in the parks at time of reopening?
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters (currently scheduled to reopen June 26th according to refurbishment calendar)
Grizzly River Run (currently scheduled to reopen May 5th according to refurbishment calendar)
For full list of what dining locations are expected to be open visit fellow Insider, Kristin’s previous article HERE
As we gather more info on what to expect on opening day including dining and shopping locations, attractions and guidelines we will be sure to let you all know!
For more details and information visit the Disneyland website