Available all season long, the Apple & Saffron is a signature mocktail, made with Seedlip Garden, apple juice, lemon, saffron and Fever-Tree Club Soda. While enjoying the taste of fall in a glass, guests can indulge in some newer menu items inspired by the flavors of fall, like Mero con Calabaza, Florida Atlantic Red Grouper with butternut squash puree, fennel and pumpkin seeds, or Atun crudo con piparras, thinly sliced tuna with Piparra dressing and fresh lemon.
Inspired by the works of American mystery and horror writer Edgar Allan Poe, Maria and Enzo’s will be serving a variety of signature cocktails and mocktails this season, available after 4 pm. See below or here for the full menu.
- Red Death – $22
- Espolon, combier, lime juice, sour mix, hibiscus syrup, garnished with masquerade mask
- Tell-Tale Martini – $22
- Vanilla vodka, chambord, pama, lemon juice, grape simple and candy eye
- Raven’s Glare – $22
- Lemon cookie margarita featuring Espolon, combier, lemon juice, sour mix, cookie syrup, garnished for the season
*Try all three of the dark and dreamy Halloween creations with Cask of Halloween Spirits flight for $31*
- Fall of the House of the Apples – $22
- Pear and apple brandy cocktail with St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur, absolut pear, apple juice and ginger ale, with apple gummy garnish
- Black Bird Brew – $17
- Fruity and festive mocktail with sour apple, grape, sprite, glow cube, halloween garnish
The lavish, 1920s-themed restaurant, bar and entertainment destination will offer its unique Halloween cocktail throughout October. The Blood Donor is served in a blood bag and combines Aperol, Solerno, Espolòn Silver, lime juice and simple syrup to make a vivid crimson concoction — eerie, yet delicious.
Are you ready to book your Disney vacation? Leave all the details to our friends at Academy Travel Agency & let one of their Disney experts take it from here! Just click here to select your Disney destination of choice, fill out the quick & easy questionnaire, and your personalized, free agent will be in touch soon! Take a look around our website in the meantime, and read all about resorts, cruises, dining, entertainment & more! Be sure to follow us @thekingdominsider on Instagram & The Kingdom Insider on Facebook for updates & Insider info on what’s not to be missed! Get excited, the countdown to your vacation is ON!