This fall, there are so many exciting and new experiences at Walt Disney World Resort to explore including:
- Celebrating at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, now through November 23, featuring over 30 individual marketplaces and the Eat to the Beat Concert Series nightly through November 19.
- Living your adventure at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the all-new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge! Plus experiencing Toy Story Land, Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy, and more.
- Visiting Pandora: The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and flying a banshee on the awe-inspiring Avatar Flight of Passage.
- Plus, riding some of your favorite attractions at Magic Kingdom Park including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and the Haunted Mansion.
Plus, when you’re a Florida Resident there are ways to experience the magic and save! Learn about some of the special Florida Resident tickets, discounts, and passes below or by visiting DisneyWorld.com/Resident.
Save Up to 40% with 4-Day Theme Park Tickets
If it’s savings you’re after, this is the option for you! Florida Residents can save 40% on 4-Day Tickets and 30% on 3-Day Tickets compared to the non-Florida Resident price of a 3-Day or 4-Day Ticket.
Ticket valid for admission beginning on date you select as start date and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on ticket length and type. Visit Disneyworld.com/usage for more details.
Special Offer! Seasonal Flex Ticket
If you’d like more flexibility with your visit and don’t want to choose a start date, this new special ticket offer is the option for you! Florida Residents can purchase tickets available for use most days through February 29, 2020 (blockout dates apply).
- 3-Day 1-Park Per Day Seasonal Flex Ticket – $249 plus tax ($83 per day plus tax)
- 4-Day 1-Park Per Day Seasonal Flex Ticket – $269 plus tax ($68 per day plus tax)
Please be aware that the following block out dates apply: November 21 through November 28, 2019, December 18, 2019 through January 2, 2020. Tickets can be used on non-consecutive days.*
Walt Disney World Annual Passes
Want to come back again and again and experience the magic all year long? Then this is the option for you.
Florida Residents can take advantage of the monthly payment program for Annual Passes.** In addition to visiting the parks again and again, Passholders receive standard theme park parking, up to 20% off select merchandise, up to 20% off select dining, and more! Visit DisneyWorld.com/Pass to learn more.
Fall into Magic
No matter how you choose to visit Walt Disney World Resort this fall, it’s the perfect time to fall into Magic when you’re a Florida Resident!
Proof of Florida Residence required for Florida Resident tickets. All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Parks, attractions and other offerings subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice.
*Seasonal Flex Tickets: Tickets and any options must be purchased through December 17, 2019 and used by February 29, 2020. Ticket valid September 5 to November 20, 2019, November 29 through December 17, 2019 and January 3 through February 29, 2020. Tickets can be used on non-consecutive days. For Florida resident tickets, all adults will need to show proof of Florida residency at park entrance. All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
**Annual Pass: Blockout dates may apply, visit DisneyWorld.com/Blockout to check the calendar for each pass type.
This content was originally published on on the Disney Parks Blog. The Kingdom Insider takes no responsibility for errors in syndicated content.