Foodies get ready because a new spot is about to open its doors to hungry patrons ready for a tasty meal with a Disney touch. The newest Disney Vacation Club resort, The Villas at Disneyland Hotel, is now open at Disneyland Resort, and their brand-new Palm Breeze Bar will be serving up tasty eats and sips for all guests staying at The Disneyland Hotel to enjoy, starting on Nov. 2. This delightful outdoor venue will feature modern décor inspired by the imaginative artistry of Disney Legend, Mary Blair. As you enter this location, art inspired by some of the classic Walt Disney Animation Studios films and Disneyland park itself will be all around you, so keep your eyes peeled while you dine!
Whether you’re in the mood for a fresh seafood bite like the Coctel de Mariscos, some cheesy-goodness with the Cheese Fry Poutine, the Beignets for a sweet finish (with a Disney twist), or the Strawberry Thyme Fizz for a refreshing sip, Palm Breeze Bar will have something for everyone to enjoy it when it opens, so bring your appetite.
Well, I think it’s time we get to the full menu, don’t you? I’m thrilled to share with you all of the eats and sips coming to Disneyland Resort with the opening of Palm Breeze Bar at The Villas at Disneyland Hotel. Let’s go!
- Coctel de Mariscos: Fresh market fish, gulf shrimp, snow crab claw, and avocado
- Ahi Tuna Tataki: Aji Amarillo ponzu, persillade, and crispy wonton
- Avocado & Lime Hummus Dip: Crudite vegetables, espelette, and crispy pita
- Cheese Fry Poutine: Demi-glace, cheese sauce, chive sour cream, and pimento
- Cocktail Chicken Wings: Bourbon barbeque glaze, chile aïoli
- Heirloom Beet Salad: Roasted and marinated beets, baby kale, Persian cucumber, whipped Stracciatella mozzarella, candied walnut, and herb vinaigrette
- Southwest Salad: Little gem lettuce, avocado, black beans, charred corn, heirloom tomato, cheddar and Jack cheeses, and cilantro dressing (Also available with grilled chicken breast, salmon filet, or grilled prime flat iron steak)
- Jumbo Lump Crab Roll: Tarragon and lemon aïoli and fresh dill on a brioche bun served with potato chips
- Palm Breeze Burger: Sun-dried tomato and basil pesto, burrata, and arugula served with french fries
- Spicy Crisp Chicken Sandwich: Zesty slaw, spicy aïoli, and bread and butter pickles served with french fries
Artisan Personal Pizzas:
- Charcuterie Pizza: Artisan-cured prosciutto, pepperoni, sausage, and sun-dried tomato
- Four Cheese California Pizza: Mozzarella, cheddar, and Jack cheeses with chevre, marinated tomato, and fresh basil
- Garden Pizza: Plant-based cheese, Romesco sauce, soy chorizo, cilantro-mint chimichurri, shaved asparagus, crimini mushroom, and sun-dried tomato (Plant-based)
- Power Pack: Yogurt smoothie, mandarin orange, and whole grain fish crackers
- Cheesy Grilled Cheese: American cheese on toasted brioche and served with seasoned french fries or fresh fruit
- Cheeseburger Sliders topped with American cheese and served with seasoned french fries or fresh fruit
- Grilled Chicken Breast with brown rice, fruit, or seasonal vegetables
- Beignets filled with chocolate, passion fruit, and mixed berry
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich: Chocolate chip cookies with vanilla ice cream
- Molten Chocolate Cake: Hot fudge, whipped cream, and slivered almonds
Indulge in one of the new Curiously Delightful Mocktails.
- Pineapple Cooler: Pineapple shrub, orange juice, and grenadine (Non-alcoholic beverage)
- Citrus Ginger Ale: Orange juice, lemon juice, grenadine, and ginger beer (Non-alcoholic beverage)
- Non-alcoholic Fifty-Five-Fifty: Frozen coconut purée, peach juice, and mint (Non-alcoholic beverage)
- Non-alcoholic Chilly Mango: Frozen mango purée, mint, chamoy, and chile lime seasoning (Non-alcoholic beverage)
Enjoy one of the new beverages coming to Palm Breeze Bar with Grove Grown Inspirations, Stirred and Strong, and Chilled Delights!
- Signature Breezy Marg: Código Reposado Tequila, charred Meyer lemon juice, Cointreau, and agave nectar garnished with charred Meyer lemon wheel
- Tropical Shandy: Flor De Caña Rum, pineapple shrub, lime juice, and Smog City Mango Pango Ale
- Seasonal G & T: Sipsmith Gin, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, black pepper, rosemary syrup, charred Meyer lemon juice, and elderflower tonic water
- Basil Grapefruit Sour: Del Maguey Mezcal, grapefruit juice, lemon juice, grapefruit syrup, egg white, and Thai basil with a Thai basil garnish (Egg white substitute available upon request)
- Strawberry Thyme Fizz: Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Cynar, strawberry-thyme syrup, lemon juice, and prosecco
- Blue Bee’s Knees: The Botanist Islay Dry Gin, lemon juice, organic honey, and blueberry wine
- Oaxacan Old Fashioned: Ilegal Mezcal, agave nectar, and grapefruit bitters
- Nouveau Negroni: Sipsmith Gin, Gran Classico, Montenegro Amaro, Cocchi Storico, orange bitters, and garnished with an orange twist
- Orange Bourbon Punch: Angel’s Envy Bourbon, lemon, simple syrup, and strong brew orange tea
- Marcie ’55: Buffalo Trace Bourbon, Malahat Cabernet Rested Rum, Averna Amaro, Fernet Branca, plum and burlesque bitters, and lemon essence
- Chilly Mango: Don Julio Blanco Tequila, frozen mango purée, chamoy, and chile-lime seasoning
- Fifty-Five-Fifty: Selva Coconut Rum, frozen coconut purée, peach juice, and mint
- An assortment of wines and beers
What a tasty menu on the way! Head on over to Palm Breeze Bar beginning Nov. 2 to try all these items yourself.
by Nicole Cantore, Digital Integration Specialist, Global Food & Beverage
Are you ready to book your Disney vacation? Leave all the details to our friends at Academy Travel Agency & let one of their Disney experts take it from here! Just click here to select your Disney destination of choice, fill out the quick & easy questionnaire, and your personalized, free agent will be in touch soon! Take a look around our website in the meantime, and read all about resorts, cruises, dining, entertainment & more! Be sure to follow us @thekingdominsider on Instagram & The Kingdom Insider on Facebook for updates & Insider info on what’s not to be missed! Get excited, the countdown to your vacation is ON!