Trying to find the perfect gift for your loved one, who also loves all things Disney? Look no further! Disney+ is making the holidays more magical than ever! Now, you can give a loved one the gift of Disney’s streaming service.
Here’s how to gift a Disney+ annual subscription:
- Visit this page to purchase the gift.
- You’ll enter your information, your recipient’s name and email, and what date you’d like the email to be delivered.
- Your recipient will visit DisneyPlus.com/redeememail, select the offer, and manually enter the code printed on the email.
- The $69.99 fee will be credited to your account whenever your recipient redeems the subscription.
There are a few restrictions in place, regarding the Disney+ subscription. Restrictions of the Disney+ gift subscription: The gift subscription can only be redeemed by new Disney+ subscribers. The redemption code is one-time use only and is also non-transferable.
Once the recipient activates the streaming service, they’ll receive:
- Unlimited, ad-free access to thousands of movies and series from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and 20th Century Fox. This includes original programming exclusive to the Disney+ platform.
- Unlimited downloads to they can watch anywhere, anytime.
- The ability to stream on up to four devices simultaneously and add up to seven profiles.
The gift is delivered direct to the recipient’s email. It’s fast, and super convenient. Making it especially for perfect for those last minute shoppers (Ok, I admit it- I’m a last minute shopper). Give the gift of Disney+ this holiday season!