Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can take advantage of a 30% AP discount in Disney Parks, Disney Stores, and on shopDisney.com. The discount ends on October 29th, which is just two short days away!
However, many passholders, including myself, might be confused as to how they can apply the discount code on shopDisney.com, so we’re sharing all the steps you need to take to make sure you get that 30% off!
How To Redeem Disney AP 30% on shopDisney:
- Check that your Disney Parks account is linked to your Walt Disney World Annual Pass.
- To confirm if your Annual Pass is linked to your Disney Parks account, first, navigate to “Sign In or Create Account” located at the top of DisneyWorld.com
- Once signed in, select the “Welcome” link.
- Select “Membership & Passes.”
- Under “Link Memberships & Passes to Your Account” ensure your Walt Disney World Annual Pass is linked. If not, select “Add a Disney Annual Pass” and add all the necessary information.
- Once your Annual Pass is officially linked, visit shopDisney.com and sign in with your Disney Parks account.
- Place at least one eligible item into your bag.
- In “My Bag” type the Promotion Code AP30OFF into the “Add Promotion Code” area. The promotion will be applied to all eligible items in your bag.
There you have it, easy as 1-2-3! Remember, the discount ends October 29th, so go fill up that online shopping cart. Disney also just released a ton of new holiday merchandise, and I can’t wait to apply the 30% off to some of my favorite new ornaments and Minnie Ears!