We recently reported that Knott’s Scary Farm is returning to the fog starting September 16 (sooo excited!), but another fan favorite event is also returning to Knott’s Berry Farm this Halloween season! Knott’s Spooky Farm is returning starting September 25 and will run through October 31 on weekends! This event is included with a regular Knott’s Berry Farm admission ticket.
Mons-terrific family fun is in store at #KnottsSpookyFarm. 👻 The Halloween daytime festival will feature ghoulish entertainment and activities for everyone to enjoy. Happening on weekends starting September 25 through October 31. 🎃 – https://t.co/loZddFb3ZV pic.twitter.com/ZPPbrC8SVb
— Knott's Berry Farm (@knotts) August 23, 2021
Here is an official description of the event on the Knott’s website:
Enjoy the spooktacular Halloween season at Knott”s Spooky Farm, an event full of Halloween activities for kids ages 3-11. Little ghouls can trick-or-treat through Ghost Town to collect sweet Halloween treats. Fun Halloween-themed shows are in store. Guests of all ages can learn about the creepy crawly critters occupying Ghost Town”s Livery Stable.
Since the adults get to enjoy Knott’s Scary Farm at night where terrors await in the darkness, Knott’s hosts another daytime Halloween even for younger kids and it’s a bash! Costumes are highly encouraged and kids are invited to strut alongside the Calico Mayor and Cameo Kate at the Calico Mine Stage.
Here’s a list of all the other events that are happening at this year’s Knott’s Spooky Farm:
- The Halloween Hootenanny returns as The Timber Mountain Log Ride transforms with spooky but family-friendly surprises.
- You can decorate a cookie in the Pumpkin Patch at Calico Farm (additional fees apply)
- You can find spiders, bugs and more over at Creepy Critters Corral (friendly critters of course!).
- Trick-r-Treat through Ghost Town which will be filled with friendly ghosts and ghouls!
- Every Halloween the Calico Mine magically transforms from silver ore to candy! You won’t want to miss catching a ride on the Calico Mine Train to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Hop aboard the Grand Sierra Railroad and travel to Camp Spooky along with the Peanuts gang!
The fun doesn’t stop here! Spooky Farm shows and experiences include:
- Puppeteers will be waiting at the Bird Cage Theater to amaze guests with an amazing puppet show!
- Join Charlie Brown, Snoopy, and the rest of the Peanuts gang over at Camp Snoopy Theater for a high-energy music tribute to Halloween!
- Pay tribute to the Hispanic culture and traditions surrounding Dia de Los Muertos by heading to the Fiesta Plaza Stage to watch Dia de Los Muertos, Vivir!
As you can see so much fun awaits for the whole family at Knott’s Spooky Farm this year!
How excited are you for Knott’s Berry Farm’s Halloween festivities this year?!