Today, we’re on the road at Magic Kingdom Park to finish our special series of “Learn to Draw” videos featuring Mickey Mouse through the years! Artist Stephen Ketchum is at Town Square Theater and this time he has easy to follow instructions on how to draw the Mickey you see in the 30th anniversary logo of Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
As you can see in our video, instead of starting off with the usual circle shape, Stephen starts with an oval and then uses lightly drawn curved lines to create a perfect Mickey. Grab some paper and try it yourself!
Check out our earlier how-to draw Mickey episodes and other character tutorials below and let us know who you’d like to see created in the future.
- Learn to Draw: Mickey Mouse Drawing Series Continues with Contemporary Style Art
- Learn to Draw: Mickey Mouse Drawing Series Begins with 1920s Art
- Learn to Draw: Sally from Tim Burton’s ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’
- Learn to Draw: Celebrate Spring With Daisy Duck
- Learn to Draw Aladdin’s Pal, Genie
- Learn to Draw Tinker Bell
- Learn to Draw Buzz Lightyear from ‘Toy Story’
- Learn to Draw Special Edition: ‘Frozen’ Voice Actor Josh Gad Tests His Skills at Drawing Olaf
- Learn to Draw Hiro from ‘Big Hero 6′
- Learn to Draw Mickey’s Pal Pluto
- Learn to Draw Baymax From ‘Big Hero 6’
- Learn to Draw Rapunzel’s Buddy, Pascal
- Learn to Draw Stitch
- Learn to Draw Winnie the Pooh
- Learn to Draw Jack Skellington
- Learn to Draw Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
- Learn How to Draw ‘Frozen’s’ Anna
- Do You Want to Draw a Snowman?
This content was originally published on on the Disney Parks Blog. The Kingdom Insider takes no responsibility for errors in syndicated content.
Wanna go to Disney?
We recommend Academy Travel, a Disney Diamond Earmarked agency. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Universal Orlando Resort, Sea World and more -- they can do it all, and at no extra cost to you! Fill out the form below or call 609-978-0740 today!