Last night, Friday August 17, yes that’s right August 17, was the first night of Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Park Map
The Special Park Map, shown below provides guests with everything they need to known for the party. Everything from treat locations, character meeting spots, event merchandise, specialty foods and times for the special events are all in one spot.
Special Entertainment Times
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular – 8:30PM, 10:45PM and 12:00AM
- Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade – 9:15PM and 11:15PM
- Happy Hallowishes Fireworks – 10:15PM
- Monstorous Screem-O-Ween Ball – 7:00PM to 12:00AM
- NEW! Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam – 7:00AM to 12:00AM
Check out this video of the Boo to You Parade below from last year’s event
Are you going to this year’s Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party? What are you most looking forward to? Let us know in the comments below.
Wanna go to Disney?
We recommend Academy Travel, a Disney Diamond Earmarked agency. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Universal Orlando Resort, Sea World and more -- they can do it all, and at no extra cost to you! Fill out the form below or call 609-978-0740 today!