On select Sundays and Tuesday, the Magic Kingdom offers Early Morning Magic is a special ticketed event that allows guests early access to the Fantasyland area of the park, with breakfast. Guests can enter at 7:45 AM and ride until 9 AM. It doesn’t sound like a lot of time, but the lines are usually short and you can do quite a bit before the park opens.
The rides included are:
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Peter Pan’s Flight!
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- “it’s a small world”
- Mad Tea Party
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
Here are all the dates that are listed for the event currently:
- February: 10, 12, 17,19, 26
- March: 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26, 31
- April: 2, 9, 14, 21, 28
- May: 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28
- June: 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25, 30
- July: 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, 30
- August: 4, 6
Breakfast will be offered at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe from 8 AM till 10 AM for attendees.
- Scrambled eggs
- Smoked bacon
- Breakfast potatoes
- Freshly baked pastries
- Cheese and cured meats
- Seasonal fruit
- Assorted juices
- Coffee and teas
This is a special is available for $79 per adult and $69 per child (tax not included.) Regular park admission is also required.
You can add this option by booking through Disney or contacting your Travel Agent. We recommend Mickey Vacations by Academy Travel. You can fill out a no-obligation quote request. Just add that you would like the price with this event added onto your quote.
Disney offers these “Important Details” about the event:
- Official Check-in will take place near the far left Touchpoints of the Main Entrance to Magic Kingdom park beginning at 7:30 AM.
- Starting at 7:45 AM, event Guests will be admitted into the park and guided into Fantasyland. Guests arriving after 7:45 AM should check in inside the park on the Teacups bridge.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Princess Fairytale Hall, “it’s a small world”, Under the Sea ~ Adventures of the Little Mermaid and Mad Tea Party are the only attractions that will be operational during this special event.”
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Wanna go to Disney?
We recommend Academy Travel, a Disney Diamond Earmarked agency. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Universal Orlando Resort, Sea World and more -- they can do it all, and at no extra cost to you! Fill out the form below or call 609-978-0740 today!