Today, the Disney Parks Blog, posted a list of dates for Disney After Hours events for the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World.
The Disney After Hours events are limited, ticketed events, that take place at the Magic Kingdom. It offers guests access with much lower crowds so wait times for rides like the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train or Space Mountain are much lower. There are about 25 attractions and experiences included with your ticket.
Your ticket will allow you into the park at 7 PM, but the event runs from 10 PM until 1 AM. When the park closes to regular guests at 10 PM you and your party can stay and ride until 1 AM.
Here are the dates for the “Summer:”
- Thursday, June 28, from 10 p.m.- 1 a.m.
- Saturday, June 30, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 7, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Monday, July 9, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 14, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 21, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 28, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, August 4, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, August 11, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Thursday, August 30, from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Thursday, September 20, from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
Advanced Ticket pricing is $119 plus tax and if you buy tickets the day of, it’s $124 plus tax.
Contact Disney or your preferred Disney travel partner, we recommend MickeyVactions.com, to book your tickets.
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Want to go on vacation?
We recommend Academy Travel, a Disney Diamond Earmarked agency. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Universal Orlando Resort, Sea World and more -- they can do it all, and at no extra cost to you! Fill out the form below or call 609-978-0740 today!