Summer is coming, and for many that means a trip to Walt Disney World or Disneyland. The Disney Parks blog has unveiled some of the merchandise Guests can expect this summer, including umbrellas (just in case it rains in Florida… ha!) and pocket fans inspired by favorite Disney treats.
Whether you’re in the summer rain or just need some shade from the sun, our new umbrellas are essentials for any day at the parks. The umbrellas are inspired by your favorite treats, attractions and characters at Disney Parks.
Where can you find this new summer merch?
Walt Disney World
- World of Disney at Disney Springs
- Once Upon A Time at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Future World kiosk and Mouse Gear at Epcot
- The Emporium at Magic Kingdom Park.
- Clothiers at Disneyland park,
- Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure Park
- World of Disney in the Downtown Disney District.
This content was originally published on on the Disney Parks Blog. The Kingdom Insider takes no responsibility for errors in syndicated content.