It’s almost time for the new Disney film Ralph Breaks the Internet to hit theaters. ShopDisney.com is ready with a new 13 doll set featuring Vanellope and 12 of the princesses from Ralph Breaks the Internet. (Right off I notice we are missing Elsa and Anna.)
The dolls in the set are in their now famous “lounge wear” outfits.
What’s a bit interesting is the accessories. Princess Jasmine has an inhaler. Not sure why, but thinking the movie might explain this. Some of the expressions are a bit different and more candid than they usually are. Tiana is even winking.
The set details are:
- 13-Piece Set includes: Vanellope, Moana, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Mulan, Snow White, Merida, Tiana, Aurora, Pocahontas, Ariel, Jasmine, and Belle
- Each Princess is dressed as she appears in Ralph Breaks the Internet
- Accessories include: Jasmine’s inhaler, Cinderella’s broken slipper, Aurora’s mug, Moana’s coconut drink, and Snow White’s glasses
- Rooted hair (except for Vanellope, who has sculpted hair)
- Princesses are fully poseable
- Vanellope has articulation in her arms and legs
- Inspired by Disney’s Ralph Breaks the Internet
Here’s a close-up on doll accessories:
The dolls are 6 1/2″ tall with Vanellope being 3″ tall. The price for the set is $99.95, with a limit of 2 per guest. They are a little the mini dolls, but price per doll is $7.31, which isn’t a bad deal.
You can catch Ralph Breaks the Internet in theaters on November 21.
What do you think? Comment and let us know!
Wanna go to Disney?
We recommend Academy Travel, a Disney Platinum Earmarked agency. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando Resort and more -- they can do it all, and at no extra cost to you! Fill out the form below or call 609-978-0740 today!