Flower & Garden Festival is coming March 3 through July 5th!
The Smells, the taste and the sounds of Flower & Garden is one of our favorite events of the year, The Official Disney World Website has released a ton of info for this years event and we are so ready to attend!
Let’s TALK About The Outdoor Kitchens
Here’s all the info as seen on Disney’s Website is your mouth watering yet?
Bauernmarkt “Farmer’s Market
Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!”
Cider House -Located in World Showplace
“Behold buzz-worthy ciders and artisanal provisions that are sure to hit the spot.”
The Citrus Blossom
“Treat your taste buds to the subtleties of lemon, orange and lime—turning delicious dishes even more delish!”
Festival Favorites -Located in World Showplace
“Discover Guest-favorite dishes, microbrews and other beverages.”
Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth
“Discover the many flavors of healthy cuisine in this delightful eatery, featuring vegetables straight from the garden!”
Fleur de Lys
“Indulge in haute cuisine and boissons that’ll make you fall in ooo-la-la-love with this palate-pleasing Parisian pop-up!”
“Journey to Japan for innovative plates crafted with culinary Zen.”
Jardin de Fiestas
“Take a food-tastic tour of the Mexico Pavilion… these tantalizing tastes will add some spice to your day!”
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™
“Quell cravings with an incredible menu of all-natural food and drink infused with the nectar of the gods!”
La Isla Fresca
“Nibble on Caribbean-seasoned dishes that’ll send appetites swaying to the island beat!”
“Sink your teeth into authentic Chinese eats filled with morsels of good fortune!”
“Get a nice, cozy feeling with some comfort food inspired by the Gulf region.”
“Please discriminating palates with fantastic fare from our Great White North neighbor… O Canada!”
“Get your tropical fruit fix from tart ‘n’ tangy to the sweetest frozen treats!”
“Mangiare hearty helpings of Old-Country dishes served with a glass of vino… now that’s amore!”
Taste of Marrakesh
“Intoxicate taste buds with the exotic flavors of this North African mecca—mysterious Morocco!”
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ Foods
“Delight in some of your favorite foods—created from innovative recipes with some impossibly delicious twists!”
“Delight your appetite with mouthwatering morsels, nibbles and noshes from these year-round food stops.”
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
Let’s TALK About The Gardens & Exhibits Planned This Year
One of the most exciting this to see are the beautiful topiaries and exhibits across the park, Disney dropped the whole list for you to see! Here they are, as seen on Disney’s Official Site!
“Discover spectacular topiaries of beloved animals and Disney characters, cultivated with care by Disney horticulturists. Here’s where to find this year’s displays”
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Broom, Ostriches, Hippo and Mushroom – Main Entrance
- Woody, Bo Peep and her sheep – Future World West
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Goofy – Between Future World & World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n Dale – Between Future World and World Showcase
- Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Showcase Plaza
- Buzz Lightyear – Future World East near Mission: SPACE®
- Figment – Future World West near Imagination!
- Topiary Butterflies – Future World West
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon Topiary – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- China Zodiac Topiary Garden – China Pavilion in front of Nine Dragons
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Future World West
- Snow White and Dopey – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Remy – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Between United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Peter Pan and Captain Hook – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell and Fairy Houses – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – Future World East near Mouse Gear
- Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF!® Repellents at Future World East – Unwind in refreshing spaces that show just how easy it is to create an outdoor escape that brings family and friends together—no design expertise, huge budget or green thumb required! Note: closes at dusk.
- Floating Gardens – Peer upon more than 100 petite plots drifting on the ponds that border the walkway between Future World and the World Showcase.
- Festival Blooms – Admire thousands of flowers that form colorful, living panoramas overlooking Future World’s East and West lakes.
- The Goodness Garden Butterfly House Presented by GoGo squeeZ® at Future World West – View a kaleidoscope of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color. Learn about butterflies’ lifecycles and maybe even see one emerge from its chrysalis. Note: closes at dusk.
- (NEW!) Prehistoric Garden at Future World West – Imagine life on Earth 65 million years ago with astounding plant life that’s thrived since the age of the dinosaurs.
- Bold Bromeliads at Future World West by the Land
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth – Delight in a whimsical area made to inspire youthful energy and creativity! The whole family can learn ways to stay healthy at this Outdoor Kitchen and garden along the Imagination Walkway. Note: closes at dusk.
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™ at Future World – Learn about honey bees’ critical role in the environment, and enjoy sweet and savory treats made possible by their hard work. Located near Imagination! Pavilion.
- Tropical Rainforest Garden at Mexico Pavilion – Discover the rich biodiversity of the Mexican rainforest and learn about its highly adaptive species.
- Extraordinary Orchids at Mexico Pavilion – Set eyes on these spectacular plants blooming in radiant color.
- Bamboo Garden at China Pavilion – Visit this garden to see bamboo in a variety of colors, patterns and sizes.
- Chinese Zodiac Topiary Garden at China Pavilion – Celebrate the year of the Ox in this inspired display of Zodiac animals, made entirely from dried plant material.
- Alpine Miniature Garden at Germany Pavilion – Appreciate the little things in this showcase of diminutive dwellings nestled in a forest of fine shrubs.
- Growing the Future presented by Murata Electronics at Germany Pavilion – Beginning in April, join our friends from Science from Scientists® in a fun and fascinating experience that explores how cutting-edge technology from Murata, paired with agricultural science, can transform the way we seed the future.
- Garden Italiano at Italy Pavilion – From fresh spaghetti sauce to pizza toppings, this Tuscan kitchen garden features all the produce and herbs needed to create a classic Italian feast.
- Kokedama Garden at Japan Pavilion – Admire fresh expressions of an ancient Japanese art at this tranquil garden.
- Bonsai Collection at Japan Pavilion – Learn about the ancient art of bonsai, some of the finest living sculptures. Bonsai masters carefully shape and tend to these miniature works of art, creating peace and balance with the earth.
- Urban Spice Garden at Morocco Pavilion – Discover how Eastern cultures flourished, trading signature spices and herb blends, once considered more valuable than gold.
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings of London® – Unearth the history and art of tea blending at this elegant English Tea Garden at the United Kingdom Pavilion, featuring plants used in some of Twinings’ finest tea blends.
- Shakespeare Garden at United Kingdom Pavilion – Rediscover Shakespeare in this idyllic garden, featuring excerpts from some of the Bard’s most famous sonnets and the dazzling flowers that influenced them.
Now Let’s Take a Look At The List Of Entertainment For This Year
You will see some familiar acts on this list and we are elated that Disney is keeping them around to put smiles on more faces for Flower & Garden! Here’s the list from Disney’s Official Website.
Tap your feet to the syncopated sounds of the funkiest gardeners around.
Voices of Liberty (America Gardens Theatre)
Get swept away by inspiring vocal performances celebrating America’s spirit and beauty.
Mariachi Cobre (America Gardens Theatre)
Enjoy an exuberant performance of world-famous, traditional folk music.
Pianist (World Showplace)
Relax and enjoy a selection of songs of the season.
Here’s Some More Fun You Can Experience While At The Festival
Disney listed some other awesome things to check out with your family while you are there!
The Goodness Garden Butterfly House – Presented by GoGo squeeZ®
“View a kaleidoscope of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color. Learn about butterflies’ lifecycles and maybe even see one emerge from its chrysalis. Closes at dusk.”
Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth
“Delight in a whimsical area made to inspire youthful energy and creativity! The whole family can learn ways to stay healthy at this Outdoor Kitchen and garden along the Imagination Walkway.”
Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration
“Embark on a springtime scavenger hunt for gardeners of all ages.”
“Follow Spike the Bee on his pollination trail, where he will “bee” busy collecting nectar and pollinating gardens at Epcot. To get started, purchase your map and stickers at select merchandise locations (available while supplies last). Once you have completed your scavenger hunt, return your completed map to Disney Traders or World Traveler for a special surprise. Cost: $7.99 + tax, while supplies last.”
Egg-stravaganza Scavenger Hunt
“Set out on a delightful hunt across Epcot for decorative eggs inspired by Disney characters.”
“To get started, purchase a map at select merchandise locations beginning March 19 (available while supplies last). Next, hunt high and low for hidden eggs featuring beloved Disney peeps. Once you’re done, return the completed map for a sp-egg-tacular surprise. Cost: $7.99 + tax, while supplies last.”
Well, that’s the latest, Insiders! I’ll be excited to celebrate my Birthday at the festival this year and see all the beautiful gardens! Tell us, are you excited about Flower & Garden Festival too? What are YOU most excited to see or do?
Leave a Reply