Halloween just ended, and somehow Thanksgiving is already just two weeks away! If you’re planning on spending the holiday at Walt Disney World and don’t want to miss out on a delicious Thanksgiving meal, don’t worry; we have you covered. We’ve put together this list of restaurants at Walt Disney World that will have special menus with delectable options just for the holiday. Let’s dig in!
Whispering Canyon Cafe (Disney’s Wilderness Lodge)
Mosey into this log-cabin lodge with rough-hewn charm and colorfully named Cast Members who have a reputation for sassing customers. This spot will be offering a bountiful Thanksgiving 3-course feast for lunch and dinner. Start off with cornbread and a crisp house salad, then dig in to a delicious Thanksgiving skillet—which features oak-smoked turkey and barbecue (A plant-based option is available upon request). End your meal on a sweet note with the seasonal dessert sampler. Reservations are highly recommended!
- Adults (ages 10 and up): $47 per person, plus tax and gratuity
- Children (ages 3 to 9): $28 per person, plus tax and gratuity
Liberty Tree Tavern (Magic Kingdom)
This is a popular spot to dine year-round in Liberty Square. This colonial-style inn has 6 historically themed rooms! They will celebrate our heritage with a traditional family-style Thanksgiving dinner.
Enjoy a full-on feast for lunch or dinner: the all-you-care-to-enjoy Patriot’s Platter, piled high with roasted turkey, pot roast, and oven-roasted pork and accompanied by traditional sides.
For a sweet finish befitting a folk hero, try the Ooey Gooey toffee cake with Chocolate Sauce and vanilla ice cream.
Love the food at Liberty Tree Tavern but looking for a change of scenery? Now you can enjoy the Liberty Tree Tavern menu when you dine at The Diamond Horseshoe.
Hollywood & Vine (Hollywood Studios)
See Minnie and her friends at delightful dining parties throughout the year. You’re invited! The mouse-with-the-mostest hosts sensational soirees that mix festive music, décor, and tantalizing menu items. Celebrate with popular Disney Characters—perfectly dressed for each season. Starting Nov. 8, Hollywood & Vine will deck the halls at a dazzling dinner party filled with holiday cheer and the joy of the season!
The spectacular lunch and dinner buffet offers an array of salads and delicious chilled starters. Entrees include roasted mushroom farro risotto, macaroni & cheese with shrimp and bacon, as well as protein selections featuring oven-roasted chicken, herb-crusted tenderloin steak, salmon, and crispy pork belly. Make sure to save room for some showstopping desserts, including seasonal bread pudding, Mississippi mud pie, and a variety of mini desserts!
Reservations are highly recommended!
Raglan Road (Disney Springs)
Discover the life and soul of the Emerald Isle with award-winning cuisine, live Irish music, and dance at this beautiful pub!
Visit Maria & Enzo’s and Enzo’s Hideaway for delicious Thanksgiving specials with an Italian twist. Please see below for the signature items served on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 23.
- Arancini di Zucca: Pumpkin risotto fritters, fresh mozzarella, parmigiano crema, pumpkin seed pesto, toasted pumpkin seeds. $19
- Porchetta di Tacchino: Herbed heritage turkey, crispy pancetta, Brussels sprouts, polenta “dressing”, butternut squash, cranberry agro dolce. $39
- Crostata di mele: Rustic warm apple pie, olive oil caramel, vanilla gelato. $16
Reservations are strongly recommended!
Earl of Sandwich (Disney Springs)
Earl of Sandwich will provide its fan-favorite seasonal offerings this year, including its Holiday Ham and Holiday Turkey. See full details below.
- Holiday Ham: Ham, cinnamon sweet potato ok mash, cranberry sauce & cheddar
- Holiday Turkey: Turkey, cornbread stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce & mayonnaise
Jaleo (Disney Springs)
On Thursday, Nov. 23, Jaleo at Disney Springs will be open and offering a variety of Thanksgiving specials, made with Spanish flare. Please see below for full menu details, and be sure to make your reservations here.
- “Thanksgiving” Croquetas: Creamy Bechamel with Turkey, Traditional Stuffing, and Cranberry Garnish. $12
- Paella de Costilla Iberica y Butifarra: Paella with Iberico Pork Ribs, Mini Butifarra Sausage, Lagrima sofrito, mushrooms and artichokes. $190
- Sopa de Calabaza: Warm Butternut Squash Soup. $8
- Datiles con Tocino: Bacon wrapped Dates with Apple Mustard Aioli. $14
- Salpicón de Mariscos: Salpicon of Shrimp, Octopus and Lobster. $18
- Tarta de Queso con Calabaza: Basque style cheesecake with Pumpkin. $15
Are you ready to book your Disney vacation? Leave all the details to our friends at Academy Travel Agency & let one of their Disney experts take it from here! Just click here to select your Disney destination of choice, fill out the quick & easy questionnaire, and your personalized, free agent will be in touch soon! Take a look around our website in the meantime, and read all about resorts, cruises, dining, entertainment & more! Be sure to follow us @thekingdominsider on Instagram & The Kingdom Insider on Facebook for updates & Insider info on what’s not to be missed! Get excited, the countdown to your vacation is ON!