Having gone on my first Disney Cruise earlier this year, I have to admit I was very wrong about my expectations. I didn’t realize that a Disney Cruise was an all-inclusive experience for one price, and apparently many other potential travelers haven’t either as the Disney Parks Blog released information today on “all that’s included.”
What is included in a Disney Cruise Line Package for the price?
Yes, food and entertainment are included in the cost of your cabin. In fact, most things are save for alcoholic beverages and a few select dining experiences.
Here’s more from the Disney Parks Blog…
Cruise ship entertainment reaches new heights with our extravagant live shows and entertainment at sea. Each of our ships has a unique lineup of live musicals offered throughout your Disney cruise, taking the most imaginative elements from your favorite films to bring the stories you love to life onstage.
Some guest favorites include:
- “Beauty and the Beast” on the Disney Dream: Inspired by the live-action movie, our “Beauty and the Beast” stage show is a unique theatrical experience with high-definition projections and dynamic scenery, plus master puppetry that bring Mrs. Potts, Lumiere and Cogsworth to life in their true scale.
- “Tangled: The Musical” on the Disney Magic: “Tangled: The Musical” immerses you in Rapunzel’s fairytale world through lavish production numbers and spellbinding music, including three new songs developed exclusively for the show by Academy-Award winning composer Alan Menken and “Tangled’s” Grammy Award-winning lyricist, Glenn Slater.
- “Frozen, A Musical Spectacular” on the Disney Wonder: Inspired by the hit animated film, this musical features dynamic costumes and sets, remarkable special effects, dazzling production numbers and incredible puppetry to bring beloved characters to life.
- “Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular” on the Disney Fantasy: This musical inspired by the Disney classic raises the bar with special effects and technology, including a magical flying carpet scene.
A Disney cruise brings the fun to the upper decks with lively deck parties throughout your vacation!
Some memorable deck parties include:
- “Sailing Away” on the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy: Jumpstart your Disney cruise with this lively “welcome aboard” deck party extravaganza! Join the official cruise countdown with Mickey and friends, and listen for the mighty blast of the ship’s horn that signals the beginning of your cruise vacation!
- “Mickey’s Sail-A-Wave Party!…A Bon Voyage Celebration” on the Disney Wonder and Disney Magic: On embarkation day, you’ll join Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto and Donald for a high-energy sail away celebration featuring new music and a fashion show for guests!
- Pirate Night on all Disney ships: For one night on each cruise, your ship will transform into a pirate vessel for an evening of buccaneer fun! Enjoy stunt performers, pirate battles and a spectacular grand finale – fireworks at sea like only Disney can do!
Mealtimes are also entertainment experiences on your Disney cruise! Elaborately themed restaurants and distinctly Disney touches combine world-class cuisine with a full course of fun.
The unique dining on your Disney cruise includes:
- Rapunzel’s Royal Table on the Disney Magic: Rapunzel’s Royal Table is the first table service restaurant inspired by the beloved story of Disney’s “Tangled.” The experience features live entertainment and characters, including spirited singing and dancing by Flynn Rider, the mischievous Snuggly Duckling Thugs and Princess Rapunzel herself!
- Tiana’s Place on the Disney Wonder: Inspired by the animated feature “The Princess and the Frog,” Tiana’s Place transports you to an era of southern charm, spirited jazz and street party celebrations, with a menu influenced by Southern-style cuisine. You’ll even find Tiana’s personal touches in the menu, the live entertainment and throughout every detail in the restaurant, from Tiana’s family photos to her framed culinary awards!
- Animator’s Palate on all Disney ships: One of the most popular restaurants on our ships, Animator’s Palate features animation-covered walls and high-definition flat-screens to give you the best view of the animation magic that takes place during your meal.
We also offer special days at sea and holiday cruises throughout the year, bringing a wide variety of different entertainment experiences onboard and giving your family so many ways to make memories during one-of-a-kind celebrations!
Themed Disney cruises include:
- Halloween on the High Seas: Set sail for spook-tacular Disney fun in the fall, including costume parties and contests, a “sing and scream” movie experience and haunted stories of the sea beneath the night sky.
- Very Merrytime Cruises: Unwrap holiday magic when our ships transform into winter wonderlands for our Very Merrytime cruises in November and December! Celebrate the holidays onboard a Disney cruise with festive tropical deck parties, carolers throughout the ship and Disney friends dressed in their holiday best.
- Marvel Day at Sea on the Disney Magic: These popular cruise itineraries let you spend one day at sea with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes and Villains. From heroic encounters to secret agent training sessions to a spectacular stunt show at sea, everyone in the family will find an epic adventure!
- Star Wars Day at Sea on the Disney Fantasy: Blast off on these cruises to experience the legendary encounters of the Star Wars saga up close with character encounters, Jedi training, a deck party spectacular and more on a day-long adventure!
This content was originally published on on the Disney Parks Blog. The Kingdom Insider takes no responsibility for errors in syndicated content.
Wanna go to Disney?
We recommend Academy Travel, a Disney Diamond Earmarked agency. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Universal Orlando Resort, Sea World and more -- they can do it all, and at no extra cost to you! Fill out the form below or call 609-978-0740 today!