Williams Sonoma has some adorable new exclusives from Le Creuset. These Le Creuset Mickey pieces are so cute! Both items are online purchase only.
First up are A set of 2 Mickey Ramekins.
The write up says:
“Add a touch of whimsy to food prep and baking. Designed for fans of all things Mickey Mouse™, these ramekins are shaped like the iconic cartoon character created by Walt Disney in 1928. The small, stackable ramekins in red and black prove handy in so many ways – for holding ingredients during food prep; baking individual desserts and soufflés; and serving sauces, dips and candies. They’re made of stoneware, an extremely durable and versatile choice for baking, serving and storing.
- High-fired stoneware is exceptionally strong and ensures even heating.
- Safe for oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Durable porcelain enamel glaze finish is easy to clean and resists chips, scratches and stains.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Vibrant, colorful exterior for oven-to-table presentation.
- Set of two ramekins, one red and one black.”
These retail for $50
There is also an exclusive limited edition Mickey Mouse Birthday Celebration Round Oven
This cast iron 4 1/2 quart round oven is so cute! I love the red with the mickey silhouettes. The handle has a mickey silhouette as well.
The Williams Sonoma write up says:
“Add a touch of whimsy to your cooking. Designed for fans of all things Mickey Mouse™, Le Creuset’s versatile Dutch oven features sides and a knob decorated with the outline of the iconic cartoon character created by Walt Disney in 1928. Made of even-heating cast iron with a vibrant red enamel finish, the Dutch oven is perfect for slow-simmered stews and braises, locking in moisture for tender, succulent results.
- 4 1/2-qt. cap.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat retention and does not require seasoning – pot is ready to use.
- Mickey Mouse profile stamped on oven sides and stainless-steel knob on lid.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset’s enameled interior resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Light sand color of interior makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.”
This product retails for $350 and can only be ordered online.
What do you think of these? Comment and let us know!
Wanna go to Disney?
We recommend Academy Travel, a Disney Platinum Earmarked agency. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Universal Orlando Resort, Sea World and more -- they can do it all, and at no extra cost to you! Fill out the form below or call 609-978-0740 today!