As most adults know these days, kids LOVE Peppa Pig. When I was a kid Blue’s Clues and Little Bear was the hit, but it seems these days Peppa Pig has struck love into the hearts of kids all over the world. Peppa Pig has in fact become so popular that Legoland Florida is opening the first ever Peppa Pig theme park!
You’ve seen the headlines, and they’re true! 🐽
Peppa & her family are parking their motorhome in the US with a brand new, truly oinktastic @PeppaPigFlorida theme park 🥳
— Peppa Pig Official (@peppapig) October 17, 2021
As stated in the Twitter post above, the new Peppa Pig theme park’s grand opening will be on Feb. 24, 2022 which is just right around the corner! Tickets are on sale now and trust me when I say both kids and families alike are going to be blown away by everything the park has in store for visitors! Check out some of the rides and attractions that will be waiting to delight visitors:
- Campervan: Things can get a little wet in the great outdoors, but don’t worry, you can enjoy playing in Peppa’s Family Campervan while you wait for Mr. Bull to rescue it from the giant muddy puddle!
- Cinema: Take a break from the outdoor fun and relax on a beanbag with your little piggies to unwind while watching some of your favorite episodes of Peppa Pig on the big screen in the indoor cinema!
- Fun Fair: Meet Peppa and her friends for a fairground adventure, full of FREE games for the whole family to enjoy.
- George’s Fort: Explore the maze in Granny Pig’s Garden as you try to discover what is making that unusual noise.
- Grandpa Pig’s Greenhouse: Let your little ones explore Grandpa Pig’s Greenhouse as they climb, crawl and slide through this interactive outdoor playground.
- George’s Tricycle Trail: Days out with little ones are best when there is a mini adventure with a tricycle path made just for our smallest visitors to pedal their way around all by themselves!
- Madame Gazelle’s Nature Trail: Everyone will love this fun nature trail! Join Madame Gazelle on this family attraction and look for clues to try to discover who has left the tiny footprints.
- Muddy Puddles Splash Pad: This lively play area has spouting fountains, slides and other watery surprises to keep the play super splashy and fun! (Don’t worry these “Muddy Puddles” are cleaner than the ones on TV.)
- Mr. Potato’s Showtime Arena: Join Peppa and her family under the canopy at Mr. Potato’s stage. Enjoy live shows packed full of songs, games, snorts and giggles throughout the day!
- Peppa Pig’s Playhouse: Climb into the Treehouse and join Peppa for a “tea party,” then slide down to the bottom for even more fun in this outdoor play structure.
- Pirate Island Sand Play: Dig for buried treasure and build your own sandcastle on the beaches of Pirate Island with Danny Dog in Pirate Island Sand Play!
- Rebecca Rabbit’s Playground: Jump, hop, crawl & climb in Rebecca Rabbit’s Playground. There is so much for little ones to do and see as they explore the rabbit burrows and discover the carrots in this outdoor active play area.
- Daddy Pig’s Roller Coaster: Take your fun family day to the next level when you join Daddy Pig on an unexpected adventure ride in his newly cleaned red car. But watch out, Mr. Bull is digging up the road, and Daddy Pig knows a short cut!
- Grampy Rabbit’s Dinosaur Adventure: Parents can ride along with their little explorers on this epic dino quest that will take you whizzing past smoking volcanoes and through pre-historic mountains.
- Grandad Dog’s Pirate Boat Ride: You and your little ones can enjoy a boat ride with Grandad Dog as you set sail for Pirate Island, to dig for buried treasure and build your own sandcastles on its sandy beaches!
- Mr. Bull’s High Striker: Test your strength on Mr. Bull’s hammer and bell ride! Once the hammer hits the bell on Mr. Bull’s High Striker, you and your family will lift straight up to the sky. Be prepared for a surprise because, after all, what goes up, must come down on this kid-friendly drop ride!
- Peppa’s Pedal Bike Tour: Pedal your way through the icy mountain and the pine woods on Peppa’s Pedal Bike Tour. Enjoy all the sights, smells and sounds of the great outdoors!
- Peppa Pig’s Balloon Ride: You won the Fun Fair raffle! Now you and your family can soar, ‘flying high, in the sky’, above the clouds with Peppa Pig in Miss Rabbit’s hot air balloon! Hold on tight and enjoy the amazing views of Peppa Pig Theme Park from the very top on this family-friendly aerial carousel ride!
Tickets for this new and oinktastic theme park start at $30.99 for a single day ticket and $74.99 for a year pass! With your single day ticket you can also add on admission to the sister park, Legoland, for an extra cost as well. Tickets to this brand new theme park would be a great gift for kids this holiday season or just to plan for after the holidays are over. We absolutely can’t wait to see the new Peppa Pig theme park at Legoland for ourselves next year!