Looking for a fun seasonal craft to make with the kiddos? Look no further! This adorable Mickey Pop-Up Jack O’ Lantern is the perfect addition to your Halloween decor and only calls for a few supplies. Happy crafting!
What You’ll Need
- Template printed on orange cardstock
- Rubber band
How To Make It
- Print template on three pieces of cardstock.
- Line up the ruler on each of the dotted lines, press down with the paperclip, and drag along the length of the line. Repeat for the rest of the pages.
- Cut out all of the pieces on the solid black lines.
- Fold on all dotted lines.
- With both pieces facing upwards, rotate one until TAB A and TAB B meet. Glue TABS A and B into place like shown. Let dry.
- Flip both pieces over and use a pencil to poke a hole in the circle.
- Thread a rubber band through the hole and knot it.
- Fold the piece with TABS C, D, and E over to meet the other piece. Then glue these tabs into place and let dry.
- Flip both pieces over and glue TAB F from the last piece into place where shown. Let dry.
- Flip over all three pieces and glue TAB G into place. Let dry.
- Open up the snap pop then hook a paperclip onto the rubber band and pull towards the opening.
- Flatten the pop with your hand and pull the rubber band with the paperclip through the opening between TABS H and I.
- Keeping the snap pop closed with your hand, fold over TAB H and glue. Let dry
- Flip snap pop over — carefully making sure it stays flat. Then fold over TAB I and glue. Let dry.
DOWNLOAD THE PDF HERE