Disneyland After Dark—the specially themed, after-hours park experience featuring unique entertainment, special food, one-of-a-kind photo opportunities, collectible merchandise and more—kicks off 2020 with four distinct events at the Disneyland Resort!
These separately ticketed evening events grant your Clients special access to either Disneyland or Disney California Adventure park after closing. Select attractions will also remain open exclusively for event guests, usually with shorter wait times! In addition, guests will receive unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the party.
Here are the details:
80s Nite- Jan. 29, Disneyland Park
Stroll down memory lane during this throwback bash packed with totally tubular fun! Dust off those leg warmers, shoulder pads and other vintage looks for 80s Nite to enjoy:
- “Flashback To Videopolis!” takeover of the Fantasyland Theatre with a live VJ, music videos and dancers boogieing to the decade’s hottest hits.
- “Awesome After Dark – Fireworks To The Max!” fireworks show, high-energy musical entertainment and more.
- “Throwback”-style encounters with Disney friends of yesteryear.
Immersive photo opportunities with a nostalgic twist.
- Decade-inspired décor, food, beverages and merchandise offerings.
Access to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m.
Sweethearts’ Nite- Feb. 12 and Feb. 13, Disneyland Park
The Happiest Place on Earth will once again transform into the most romantic—with an extra pinch of pixie dust! Experience the ultimate date night in style with:
- Love song-themed dance parties throughout the park, as well as a glitzy royal ball.
- Encounters with darling Disney couples, including Cinderella and Prince Charming, Aladdin and Jasmine, and of course, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
- Romantic photo opportunities featuring sweet scenes from iconic Disney films.
- Lovely décor, food, beverages and merchandise offerings.
- Access to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m.
PIXAR Nite- Mar. 5, Disney California Adventure Park
Spend an exciting night celebrating some of the world’s best-loved stories and characters from Pixar Animation Studios! Check out all that Pixar Nite has to offer, including:
- Interactive dance parties themed to favorite Pixar stories, including the retro-cool Incredibles family and scare-tastic gang from Monsters, Inc.
- Encounters with crowd-pleasing Pixar pals, including Russel and Carl from “Up” and Joy and Sadness from “Inside Out.”
- Playfully fun photo opportunities.
- Whimsical décor, food, beverages and merchandise offerings.
- Access to Disney California Adventure park starting at 5 p.m.
Villains Nite- Apr. 30, Disney California Adventure Park
This deliciously sinister soiree is bursting with Disney’s most mischievous misfits! At Villains Nite guests can experience:
- Villains Cabaret with a cast of outlaws singing and dancing their way through a riff-raff-lovin’ revue.
- Spellbinding DJ-hosted dance parties and sing-alongs throughout the park.
- Encounters with some of Disney’s famously nefarious fiends or their henchmen!
- Photo opportunities themed to popular villain lairs and thrones.
- Dastardly décor, food, beverages and merchandise offerings.
- Access to Disney California Adventure park starting at 6 p.m.
A limited quantity of tickets for each event will be available beginning next week:
Dec. 3: Tickets on sale for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders
Dec. 4: Tickets on sale for general public
Click here to book using a Diamond Earmarked Travel Agent at Academy Travel.