Now that the world is getting back to normal and Disney Parks are close to running at normal operations, more exciting events are returning! Typhoon Lagoon reopened this past January after being closed for nearly two years, and now an exciting and popular event is returning to the park. The new planDisney podcast announced that H20 Glow Nights is returning to Typhoon Lagoon this past week, although an exact return date was not revealed.
If you’re not familiar with this special after-hours event, H20 Glow Nights is a separately ticketed event with many special activities for guests to enjoy and “glow wild.” One major perk is that guests can also enjoy shorter wait times on attractions. Other perks include:
- Glow-rious lighting effects and décor throughout the water park
- A DJ dance party on the sandy beaches of the Surf Pool
- Toy Story-themed activities and Character Greetings
- A tempting selection of limited-time, event-themed food, and beverage specialties
- An adults-only retreat for Guests 21 and over, featuring live entertainment and a cocktail bar with a bevy of refreshing beverages for purchase
- An oh-so flashin’-able souvenir glow wristband
We anticipate that the event will be held sometime during the summer, and we can hardly wait until more details are revealed! If you’re interested in attending the event, be sure to reach out to your Academy Travel Agent once tickets go on sale!