During my last trip to the Magic Kingdom, several new treats had just been released all throughout the park! I wanted to round them all up, even the ones still on my taste-test list, so you can find them on your next visit! Let’s start with the 2 yummy ones I did get to try!
- First up, we have the Anniversary Cinnamon Roll (Mickey-shaped, of course!) which you can grab at Main Street Bakery! (a.k.a Starbucks!) Each roll comes dusted with EARidescent sugar, as well as a 50th Logo pressed penny chocolate piece on top! This snack is pretty sizeable; you could definitely share it with a friend! Ask to have it warmed up, you won’t regret it! $6.79
- Stretch Portrait Haunted Mansion Push Pop: Available at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square; this treat was my favorite! This treat is a combination of yellow cake, dessert crumble, and vanilla pudding layered on top of each other. It does actually function as a push pop, and is topped with a white chocolate piece that resembles the portraits inside the attraction stretching room! $5.49
(Also at Sleepy Hollow, you can find The Doom Berry, a new Haunted Mansion Specialty drink! $4.99)
Still left for us to test out next time…
- Orange Almond Cake: a tart topped with Orange Blossom Cream and Roasted Almonds. Available at Pinocchio Village Haus. $6.19
- Mad Hatter Unbirthday Tea: Ginger-Green tea with mango tea topped with whipped cream and a chocolate piece resembling the Mad Hatter’s 10/6 hat! Available at the Cheshire Cafe. $5.99
- Donald Duck Dome Cake: Lemon mousse with a blueberry filling, featuring a citrus cake with buttercream! Available at Gaston’s Tavern. $8.29
- Crooning Flower Soft-Serve: Lime & vanilla ice cream swirled over pineapple juice with a chocolate blue feather! Available at Aloha Isle. $7.49
- Croque Monsieur Flatbread: Served with gruyere, ham, bechamel and tomato. Available at Pinocchio Village Haus. $11.99
The Mad Hatter Unbirthday Tea is next on my list to try; Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite movies! I’m also a BIG fan of the Cat Tail pastry (pictured below) which is an oldie but a goodie that you can grab all year round! If you’re a chocolate lover, definitely add this one to your list, too! Let us know what your favorite new treats are around the Magic Kingdom!