Holiday Cheer is everywhere at Universal Orlando! There are so many special holiday offerings from entertainment to dining experiences, to shopping and an 80-foot-tall Christmas tree! It would be easy to miss something if it’s not on your list! Let’s make sure you get the most merriest, most exciting holiday experience you can on your Winter vacation to Universal Orlando!
- “Staying at one of Universal’s hotels really is the best way to experience the holidays. Each hotel is fully decorated to complement the immersive hotel theming. From an Italian-inspired holiday at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel to a surf-style holiday at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort, there is a holiday vibe for everyone. Holiday activities and dining options vary by hotel. Explore all the hotel holiday happenings to choose the best hotel experience for you. ” – Universal Holiday Guide
Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: “Join the celebration as Hogwarts™ castle lights up for the holidays and festive decor brightens up the streets of Hogsmeade™ in Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Diagon Alley™ in Universal Studios Florida. Enjoy a hot Butterbeer™ while both the Frog Choir and Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees put a holiday spin on their performances.”
- The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle is a festive spectacle of light projections and music held every evening from dusk to park close.
- Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees perform their holiday hits like “My Baby Gave Me a Hippogriff for Christmas” in Diagon Alley.
- The Frog Choir take the stage in Hogsmeade with their classic carols like “Christmas at Hogwarts”.
The Grinchmas™ Who-liday Spectacular: “Your heart might grow three sizes as you delight in the hilarious hijinks of this live retelling of the classic tale starring the Grinch™, featuring music recorded by Mannheim Steamroller.” Enjoy musical performances, meet resident Who’s as they wander about Whoville greeting guests, and even see the big green guy himself, THE GRINCH!
Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s: “Catch larger-than-life balloons floating through the streets of Universal Studios Florida, along with appearances by the Minions from Illumination’s Despicable Me and some of your favorite characters from DreamWorks Animation’s Shrek and Madagascar films.”
- FOOD: Many of the restaurants across the theme parks, Universal CityWalk and the hotels add seasonal menu food and drink creations that vary from year to year. But you can pretty much count on special doughnuts, holiday snacks and treats (hello hot chocolate bombs!), cocktails, and comfort food to satisfy your holiday food fix.
- It’s ALL Included! YAY! Yep, you heard that right, all holiday cheer is included in the price of your park tickets! Make sure you download the Universal app to ensure you don’t miss a thing while you’re there! What’s next!? Let’s get your trip booked!
Are you ready to book your Universal vacation? Leave all the details to our friends at Academy Travel Agency & let one of their experts take it from here! Just click here, fill out the quick & easy questionnaire, and your personalized, free agent will be in touch soon! Take a look around our website in the meantime, and read all about resorts, cruises, dining, entertainment & more! Be sure to follow us @thekingdominsider on Instagram & The Kingdom Insider on Facebook for updates and insider info on what’s not to be missed! Get excited, the countdown to your vacation is ON!