If you can believe it, it’s almost Easter, and springtime festivities at the Disney Parks have fully engaged. A fan-favorite springtime tradition, the Eggstravaganza, is now going on at Disneyland! It’s a really fun Easter egg hunt that takes place at Disneyland, Downtown Disney, and Disney California Adventure. I was able to take part in the hunt at Disneyland this past weekend, and I’m here to give you the details and a bit of help in finding the eggs!
This is a fun game for adults, kids, and families to play. I had fun going solo and egg hunting as I made my way through the park and stopped for lunch. At Disneyland, you can grab a game board at the Emporium on Main Street U.S.A. The boards are $9.99 each (plus tax), and if you are a Magic Key holder, you can get boards for $8.61. Each guest can buy up to six boards. There are 12 eggs to find; the board tells you where to look for an egg; the back of the board has different Disney character eggs, and you match the character egg to the location on the board. Most of them are pretty easy to find, and a few you will have to take a few minutes to hunt for.
- The Goofy egg can be found at Big Thunder Mountain
2. The Minnie egg can be found at Pioneer Mercantile
3. The Chip egg can be found at Harbor Galley
4. The Thumper Egg can be found at Pooh’s Corner
5. The Pluto egg can be found at Hungry Bear restaurant
6. The Dale egg can be found at South Seas Traders (hint: shop is located by Jungle Cruise)
7. The Tinkerbell egg is located at Pinocchio’s Daring Journey attraction
8. The Mr. Toad egg can be found at Fantasyland Theatre
9. The Mickey Egg is located at the Corn Dog Cart
10. The Donald Duck can be found inside Fortuosity (hint: located on Main Street, U.S.A.)
11. The White Rabbit egg is located at the Mad Hatter shop
12. The Daisy Duck egg can be found at the Tomorrowland Planter. See if you can find this one on your own 😉
Once you finish the hunt, you will want to head to Plaza Pointe Holiday Shoppe to redeem your board and select your prize!
You will receive your own collectible Easter egg for your prize with a Disney character of your choosing. You can select from the Cheshire Cat, one of the pups from “101 Dalmatians”, Robin Hood, Marie from “Aristocats,” Dopey, and Genie.
I had an immense amount of fun hunting for eggs all day, and as I stated before, it’s a fun game for everyone to play as you make your way around the park. This game runs now until this Sunday (Easter), so don’t miss out on your chance to play at Disneyland, Disney California Adventure, or Downtown Disney. You can also play this game at Walt Disney World at EPCOT as well.
Are You Ready to Book Your Next Vacation Today?
Be sure to call your Academy Travel agent today for more information and help with booking your next vacation! Because here at The Kingdom Insider, we have plenty of resources for you, just a click away! We have an incredible team of dedicated Disney experts and Travel Planners at Academy Travel. They are ready to help you plan out every detail of your vacation, so you don’t have to worry! Call Your Travel Agent to Book, find a travel agent here, or visit AcademyTravel.com